Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Introduce Yourself Here

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
Chris

Introduce Yourself Here

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 3:15 am

For all new members, if you'd like, take a moment to introduce yourself here in this topic.

I'll start:

Hi,
My name's Chris. I live in Maryland (USA), and am 19 years old. I go to college and love Junk Jack!
I also love to make pixel graphics (hence my signature) and playing the piano :)

You are not required to give your name, age or where you live.
I'm just comfortable doing so.
FOLLOW & CONTACT ME ON TWITTER
1,400+ days on the forum, and with Junk Jack coming to PC I'll be on almost every day now!
AGE POLL
PIE

BluesClues

Re: Introduce Yourself Here :)

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 3:26 am

Hey I'm blue and I live in Illinois. I'm 14.5(decimals!) years old and I used to be into lots of art including pixel art. But a while ago I stopped so I'm rubbish now. I like using big words and pretending I'm British on occasion(hence the "rubbish" :asd: ). I play soccer/European football for my high school which keeps me extra busy. I'm either upbeat and energetic or very monotone depending on who I'm with. My favorite colors are the lighter shades of blue, yellow, and purple. I wish I was better at pixel art but at this point I need someone to teach me. If you have any questions about me just ask! :)

Multipackwolf

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 3:43 am

Hey! I'm MultiPackWolf!
My real name is Darien, and I live in Queensland, Australia. I'm 20 years old and found Junk Jack by searching for Terraria on the AppStore. I joined the forums almost instantly after, And have been here ever since.
Hope you all enjoy your stay on the forum!
Last edited by Multipackwolf on Sat May 06, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Info
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3700
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

p1nkbr0

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 am

hello, i'm p1nkbr0!!!

My name? click the banner in my signature and you will know my name. I don't live anywhere that should particularly interest you, but i will say it's in the US. I draw illustrations and whatnot. Click the giant banner in my signature to go to my tumblr. Follow me, if you have one. It would be greatly appreciated! :D I'm a total spaz. If i'm spazzy, and somewhat completely random, that's normal. It stems from my ADHD. I'm tend to be quite lazy. I'd say i'm a really nice person, but then i'd probably come off a little arrogant... and i hate arrogance... with a passion...(i really try to be as nice as possible, though.) If there's anything you need, feel free to message me. I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

Reebz42

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 6:16 am

Good evening. My name Reebz(that's short for Erebus(not my real name)). I'm 17 years old and I live in a country so dangerous we have to wear suits of armour when we walk outside, we also use the letter U a lot more than the USA. My interests are numerous and eclectic. I enjoy drawing(not very good at it), gaming, reading, origami, playing the ocarina(not very good at it), parkour(very inexperienced), calligraphy, and sleeping, among other things. I have a year's worth of kung fu training(tai chun) and am interested in taking up fencing. I am a fan of Japanese and British culture, as well as Greco-Roman mythology. I am almost always wearing a black trilby when outside. In the rare chance that I'm not, I'll be wearing a top hat or a flat cap instead. I am a generally calm and composed person and I will go to great lengths to win arguments(I have a dictionary app for this specific reason). I spend a great deal of my spare time on youtube(mostly Game Grumps and RoosterTeeth) and am toying with the idea of starting a channel. I am a mainstay of the chit-chat board here, but have recently ventured out into the other boards. I usually check the forums at least once daily, but do have random absences for one reason or another. Man, this is really long, I wonder if anyone is going to read it all. I am a deep thinker, I have a tendency to get lost in thoughts. I seem to have developed insomnia due to a constant overload of thoughts. Let's see, what else? Um... My favourite colour is the absence thereof. In stark contrast to that, I have a deepseated fear of the dark(a perfectly rational fear, don't make fun of me!). My favourite foods are probably unagi(eel) or fried chicken. I like to make full use of my vocabulary, but often have trouble recalling certain words. I am an amateur film-maker, probably going into a career of film-making or game design. I AM ERROR. I have been on the forums for over a year and a half and plan to stay for many more to come. I have a lot of experience on the forums and with Junk Jack itself, so if you need any help, be sure to contact someone else, I'm busy. I guess that just about covers it...
Byesies!
Last edited by Reebz42 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

wack3jo

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 6:26 am

nice :asd:

Well, I'm wack3jo, generally called wacky :P
Been on here for around a year and a half, but was absent for a bit now and then.
And, ah, that's about it :D
click here and here

Shaun

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 8:01 am

Hi, My name is Shaun!
Im 14 years Old. I have nearly been here on the forum for a Full year.
I also live in the country where Armour is Needed before you step outside!
Its Pretty dangerous here...
Dangerous Country, New south wales.

castaway

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am

Hey guysh, I'm Castaway. I can fly, put curses on people, and I like cheese on toast on Fridays.
Nice to meet you, new members!
Currently Plays: The Binding of Isaac, Final Fantasy Dimensions and Portal 2.
My Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/TheWarpedWizard

Ozvooky

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 am

Yo all!!! :asd: i'm ozvooky and I beta test JJX :D I'm 13 years old even though my birthday is under a month away :D I live in QLD and play CoD, Battlefield 3, JJX, Minecraft and maybe (in the future) Terraria! My friend and I have a youtube channel! Links in my description :)

Multipackwolf

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Hey reebz, did you write enough?
Steam | Discord - Multarix#3700
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

p1nkbr0

PostTue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Reebz42 wrote:Good evening. My name Reebz(that's short for Erebus(not my real name)). I'm 17 years old and I live in a country so dangerous we have to wear suits of armour when we walk outside, we also use the letter U a lot more than the USA. My interests are numerous and eclectic. I enjoy drawing(not very good at it), gaming, reading, origami, playing the ocarina(not very good at it), parkour(very inexperienced), calligraphy, and sleeping, among other things. I have a year's worth of kung fu training(tai chun) and am interested in taking up fencing. I am a fan of Japanese and British culture, as well as Greco-Roman mythology. I am almost always wearing a black trilby when outside. In the rare chance that I'm not, I'll be wearing a top hat or a flat cap instead. I am a generally calm and composed person and I will go to great lengths to win arguments(I have a dictionary app for this specific reason). I spend a great deal of my spare time on youtube(mostly Game Grumps and RoosterTeeth) and am toying with the idea of starting a channel. I am a mainstay of the chit-chat board here, but have recently ventured out into the other boards. I usually check the forums at least once daily, but do have random absences for one reason or another. Man, this is really long, I wonder if anyone is going to read it all. I am a deep thinker, I have a tendency to get lost in thoughts. I seem to have developed insomnia due to a constant overload of thoughts. Let's see, what else? Um... My favourite colour is the absence thereof. In stark contrast to that, I have a deepseated fear of the dark(a perfectly rational fear, don't make fun of me!). My favourite foods are probably unagi(eel) or fried chicken. I like to make full use of my vocabulary, but often have trouble recalling certain words. I am an amateur film-maker, probably going into a career of film-making or game design. I AM ERROR. I have been on the forums for over a year and a half and plan to stay for many more to come. I have a lot of experience on the forums and with Junk Jack itself, so if you need any help, be sure to contact someone else, I'm busy. I guess that just about covers it...
Byesies!

Reebz, you're awesome! You write this totally serious sounding bio, yet it's completely, and somewhat secretly, sarcastic! It's really funny. :asd:
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

Cubanjack

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 12:43 am

Hello my name Is Cuban. I am 14 (15 less than a month) though I am fairly short for my age and have an extremely deep voice. I live in Connecticut in good ol' America. I am a HUGE video game nerd and can talk about it for hours so I will shut up about them. I am also very athletic I love to do cross country and also I like to jump and climb things, i can scale a shed in like 1 second and can jump very high and far. I love MMA to death Ive been doing it fro almost 4 years now I am at this current moment in time a 2nd tier Jr. Black Belt (6 tiers in total, 4 more to black) and I am also On my karate school's Elite Leadership Team, in simple terms its the all-star team of our school, we go and perform Demonstrations at belt advancements and at other places. I am also Cuban, I know it may be difficult to tell. I try to keep this a secret but I love Penguins and everything that has to do with Penguins. I am the 5 star General in my Penguin Army, as well as the Founder and leader of the Penguin Cult. I am deathly terrified of Carnival Rides and amusment park rides (Ferris wheels the most). My favorite word is...Fantastic. that about sums up me :D
If You Feel Sad, Hug A Penguin, It Will Make Life Better
Join The Penguin Cult! Members: 19
My SKyrim Mods!
My Penguin Tumblr
Lone trainer: Empoleon
Steam: Rakuza (demon head profile pic)
Gamecenter: Rakuza127

Reebz42

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:54 am

Multipackwolf wrote:Hey reebz, did you write enough?

I can't help but feel I've forgotten some stuff...

And thank you P1nky, I try.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

Softkey3

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 6:57 am

reebz42 wrote:if you need any help be sure to contact someone else. I'm busy

:asd:
Everything is possible,it just depends how far you want to prove it !
My YouTube subscribe if you like and want to see more
My game center name is Softkey3
don't stalk me online Chris

SQUINTS

Introduce Yourself Here :)

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

I am brand new to the forums and Junk Jack. I love video games, am on a travel soccer team, and got the Academic Excellence award at my school. I will be on the forums a lot because of my "newness" to the game.

P.S. I wear glasses.

Squints
Next

Return to Chit-Chat