Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


The Fact Thread

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
  • Message

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 23808
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

123outerme wrote:Fact: Even if you're not a Pokemon fan, this has to be the most hilarious thing on the internet. WARNING: It is Twitch, so there will be a lot of adult posts.
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Also, to be able to enable/disable different types of chat:
*Open your browser's developer tools (Ctrl+Shift+J for Chrome, Ctrl+Shift+K for Firefox)
*Paste this in, then hit Enter:
Open Spoiler
Code: Select all
var chatButton=$("ul.segmented_tabs li a").first();$("<li><a class='CommandsToggle'>Commands</a><a class='ChatToggle'>Talk</a></li>").insertAfter(chatButton);chatButton.css("width",chatButton.width()-71);$(".CommandsToggle").click(function(){"use strict";$("a.CommandsToggle").toggleClass("selected");if($(".commandsHideCSS").length!==0){$(".commandsHideCSS").remove()}else{$("<style type='text/css' class='commandsHideCSS'>#chat_line_list li.cSpam{display:inline;}</style>").appendTo("head")}});$(".ChatToggle").click(function(){"use strict";$("a.ChatToggle").toggleClass("selected");if($(".chatHideCSS").length!==0){$(".chatHideCSS").remove()}else{$("<style type='text/css' class='chatHideCSS'>#chat_line_list li.cSafe{display:inline;}</style>").appendTo("head")}});$(".ChatToggle").click();CurrentChat.line_buffer=800;var extraCSS=" <style type='text/css' > "+" .segmented_tabs li li a.CommandsToggle { "+" width: 50px; "+" padding-left: 0px; "+" padding-top: 0; "+" height: 8px; "+" line-height: 115%; "+" } "+" "+" .segmented_tabs li li a.ChatToggle { "+" width: 35px; "+" padding-left: 15px; "+" padding-top: 0; "+" height: 8px; "+" line-height: 115%; "+" } "+" "+" #chat_line_list li { "+" display:none; "+" } "+" </style> ";$(extraCSS).appendTo("head");setInterval(function(){"use strict";$('#chat_line_list li:not(.cSpam):not(.cSafe)').each(function(){var a=$(this),cText=a.find(".chat_line").text();if(cText&&!cText.match(/^(up|down|left|right|a|b|start|select?)$/i)){a.addClass("cSafe")}else{a.addClass("cSpam")}});if(CurrentChat.currently_scrolling){CurrentChat.scroll_chat()}},100);

THEY MADE IT PAST ROUTE 9! I BELIEVE IN THE SS ANNE TICKET!
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

123outerme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3060
  • Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Location: In spaaaaaaaaace!

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 am

Multipackwolf wrote:
123outerme wrote:Fact: Even if you're not a Pokemon fan, this has to be the most hilarious thing on the internet. WARNING: It is Twitch, so there will be a lot of adult posts.
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Also, to be able to enable/disable different types of chat:
*Open your browser's developer tools (Ctrl+Shift+J for Chrome, Ctrl+Shift+K for Firefox)
*Paste this in, then hit Enter:
Open Spoiler
Code: Select all
var chatButton=$("ul.segmented_tabs li a").first();$("<li><a class='CommandsToggle'>Commands</a><a class='ChatToggle'>Talk</a></li>").insertAfter(chatButton);chatButton.css("width",chatButton.width()-71);$(".CommandsToggle").click(function(){"use strict";$("a.CommandsToggle").toggleClass("selected");if($(".commandsHideCSS").length!==0){$(".commandsHideCSS").remove()}else{$("<style type='text/css' class='commandsHideCSS'>#chat_line_list li.cSpam{display:inline;}</style>").appendTo("head")}});$(".ChatToggle").click(function(){"use strict";$("a.ChatToggle").toggleClass("selected");if($(".chatHideCSS").length!==0){$(".chatHideCSS").remove()}else{$("<style type='text/css' class='chatHideCSS'>#chat_line_list li.cSafe{display:inline;}</style>").appendTo("head")}});$(".ChatToggle").click();CurrentChat.line_buffer=800;var extraCSS=" <style type='text/css' > "+" .segmented_tabs li li a.CommandsToggle { "+" width: 50px; "+" padding-left: 0px; "+" padding-top: 0; "+" height: 8px; "+" line-height: 115%; "+" } "+" "+" .segmented_tabs li li a.ChatToggle { "+" width: 35px; "+" padding-left: 15px; "+" padding-top: 0; "+" height: 8px; "+" line-height: 115%; "+" } "+" "+" #chat_line_list li { "+" display:none; "+" } "+" </style> ";$(extraCSS).appendTo("head");setInterval(function(){"use strict";$('#chat_line_list li:not(.cSpam):not(.cSafe)').each(function(){var a=$(this),cText=a.find(".chat_line").text();if(cText&&!cText.match(/^(up|down|left|right|a|b|start|select?)$/i)){a.addClass("cSafe")}else{a.addClass("cSpam")}});if(CurrentChat.currently_scrolling){CurrentChat.scroll_chat()}},100);

THEY MADE IT PAST ROUTE 9! I BELIEVE IN THE SS ANNE TICKET!


You do not seem worthy, so deemeth the Helix Fossil...
:rotfl: The Helix Fossil stuff kills me XD
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Image

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 23808
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 am

ALL PRAISE THE HELIX FOSSIL!!!
When in doubt, consult the helix fossil :asd:

"He'll do anything to see your rare pokemon " :rotfl:
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

123outerme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3060
  • Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Location: In spaaaaaaaaace!

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:36 am

Multipackwolf wrote:When in doubt, consult the helix fossil :asd:


Two things:

1. I'm putting this on my Second Signature
2. http://www.askhelixfossil.com
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Image

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 23808
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 am

:asd:
http://team-mongoose.com/pages/podcast/
Be aware, there may be some swearing in it.. Well.. it's more then likely there is swearing in it :asd:

Fact: AjPlaysMinecraft has 11 more hours till his ban expires.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

123outerme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3060
  • Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Location: In spaaaaaaaaace!

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:04 am

Fact: Everyone who hasn't gone and looked at the "Twitch Plays Pokemon" livestream has no idea what Helix Fossil even is.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Image

TheDarkKnight

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 am
  • Location: The Batcave

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:04 am

Multipackwolf wrote::asd:
http://team-mongoose.com/pages/podcast/
Be aware, there may be some swearing in it.. Well.. it's more then likely there is swearing in it :asd:

Fact: AjPlaysMinecraft has 11 more hours till his ban expires.

I keep hearing allot about this aj guy. Why was he banned? And I doubt he'll get on if it's been a long time since he was banned
Image
Click the banner for my shop.

123outerme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3060
  • Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm
  • Location: In spaaaaaaaaace!

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:11 am

Fact: Solar just sent me a spam/gibberish PM, which reads... *ahem*:
Thing is, I sent him an even longer gibberish one.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Image

DaFatCookie

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2172
  • Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm
  • Location: In My Room

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:11 am

S1lencor wrote:
Multipackwolf wrote::asd:
http://team-mongoose.com/pages/podcast/
Be aware, there may be some swearing in it.. Well.. it's more then likely there is swearing in it :asd:

Fact: AjPlaysMinecraft has 11 more hours till his ban expires.

I keep hearing allot about this aj guy. Why was he banned? And I doubt he'll get on if it's been a long time since he was banned


Some little 8year old who thinks swearing a lot is ok, abit of spamming and being an idiot(he just doesn't think before posting) /annoying most of the time

Fact:I like the dome fossil
Junk Jack Steam
Im always lurking
STEAM(you can see if I'm online)
Open Spoiler
Image

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 23808
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 am

S1lencor wrote:
Multipackwolf wrote::asd:
http://team-mongoose.com/pages/podcast/
Be aware, there may be some swearing in it.. Well.. it's more then likely there is swearing in it :asd:

Fact: AjPlaysMinecraft has 11 more hours till his ban expires.

I keep hearing allot about this aj guy. Why was he banned? And I doubt he'll get on if it's been a long time since he was banned

He was banned for 14 days, if it happens again, it will be 21, then 28.. Ect..
He tried visiting today.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

TheDarkKnight

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 am
  • Location: The Batcave

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 am

How exciting I can't wait :asd:
Image
Click the banner for my shop.

JjxShanaJjx

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 868
  • Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:47 pm
  • Location: In a cartoon world...

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 am

Seriously?? 11 more hours until Aj returns? Someone told me he was gone for whole month... It seems so quiet here without him - It's definitely less crazy, that's for sure.

Multipackwolf

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 23808
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 5:06 am

He was banned for the whole month till we could decide how long (Always better to over ban, then we can decrease the time when decided)
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

Reebz42

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5788
  • Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am
  • Location: 18 hours away from DBeck

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 am

123outerme wrote:Fact: Everyone who hasn't gone and looked at the "Twitch Plays Pokemon" livestream has no idea what Helix Fossil even is.

I haven't watched the livestream and I know exactly what the helix fossil is.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

SmexyJunkie

Offline

  • Posts: 4092
  • Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:32 pm
  • Location: Bergen, Norway

Re: The Fact Thread

PostTue Feb 18, 2014 10:09 am

Reebz42 wrote:I haven't watched the livestream and I know exactly what the helix fossil is.
╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭╮
┃━━╋━━┳━┳┳┳┳╮┃┣┳┳━┳┫┣╋╋━╮
┣━━┃┃┃┃┻╋┃┫┃┣┫┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┻┫
╰━━┻┻┻┻━┻┻╋╮┣━┻━┻┻━┻┻┻┻━╯
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━╯
GameCenter: SimenHund - Twitter: SmexyJunkie - Tumblr: SmexyJunkie
PreviousNext

Return to Chit-Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron