Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Post your most recent artwork!

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
ThatAznChick

Post your most recent artwork!

PostFri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Post your most recent artwork so I can stare at it! This can be anything from music, to videos, to crafts, and of course traditional art (work in progress's are welcome too) just as long as they're yours and have your signature on it :)

KaitB

Re: Post your most recent artwork!

PostFri Apr 10, 2015 6:02 pm

Open Spoiler

This is probably my most recent creation. I've always figured the Fallen captains from "Destiny" look a bit like cats, so I wanted to make a "cute" version of one to go with another piece, but ended up keeping it as it's own independent work. Made using the iOS vector program Inkpad :)

I also noticed that you mentioned art as a hobby on that "Hobbies you're good at" thread and would love to see any of your works if you'd be comfortable sharing them, ThatAznChick :)

SolarPug

PostSat Apr 11, 2015 1:35 am

I suppose in the grand scheme of things it really depends on what you consider art
Open Spoiler
Thanks, Solly.

ThatAznChick

PostSat Apr 11, 2015 1:37 am

I used to be obsessed with Destiny. I still stream PvP on Twitch every couple of days though. I love the artwork :)
All my artwork is on Instagram nowadays but i'll post them in this thread as i draw some more. Here's my most recent sketch with ball point pens.
Open Spoiler

KaitB

PostSat Apr 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Wow, that rose is beautiful! I really like the cross-hatching technique that you used around the sides. Very nice :)
That Ness-esque pug is also marvellous, SolarPug! I like the photo effects used to create the rays of light too :)

ThatAznChick

PostSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Open Spoiler

Tattoo I've been trying to finish..
Last edited by Multipackwolf on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your link was broked.

KaitB

PostWed Apr 15, 2015 3:01 am

Woah, love the detail in that tattoo design! The scales are really cool with the red peeking through. The cloud design is also very well done. Awesome work :D

To keep from straying off-topic or anything, here's part of a thing I did for art class recently. Ended up scrapping the idea though when something better came along, but I still like the design I have here :)
Open Spoiler

ThatAznChick

PostMon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 am

Wow! Why did you scrap it?? I absolutely love it, it's not clean but I think it goes along with the sharpness. It reminds me of a movie I watched recently. Mr Babadook.
Thanks for the compliments. I think you should do something with this piece. Before I do haha.

unfaithful p1nkbr0

PostWed Apr 22, 2015 4:27 am

Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

KaitB

PostWed Apr 22, 2015 10:38 pm

I love that font, p1nk! The colours also tie in very nicely :)

ThatAznChick wrote:Wow! Why did you scrap it?? I absolutely love it, it's not clean but I think it goes along with the sharpness. It reminds me of a movie I watched recently. Mr Babadook.
Thanks for the compliments. I think you should do something with this piece. Before I do haha.

Thank you! And well, it was scrapped because the project was basically to construct a tunnel book (if you have the time, I'd recommend looking up some images if you don't know what they are 'cause they'd explain themselves in a much better way than I ever could :P) and I decided to go for a different design instead since I could implement a light fixture into it to bring in some depth :)

Here's a pretty bad picture of the new project before I had to hand it in. It looks much cleaner when not clouded in pixels :P
Open Spoiler

That being said, if you've got something in mind that you could use that creepy cat for, please, by all means, do. I'd love to see what you could turn it into :)

I'll also be sure to check out Mr. Babadook! It looks like a film that I'd enjoy :)

ALCRON

PostThu Apr 23, 2015 3:09 am

Open Spoiler

An envelope sorta thing I made, the panorama was taken by my brother.
More photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e4u09m7hh096 ... P3IGa?dl=0

I guess it isn't exactly artwork, but it's some sort of work, and I don't think I have much else to post here.

Return to Chit-Chat