Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Er.. Im back? (Again)

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
IceEagle

Er.. Im back? (Again)

PostFri Jul 10, 2015 1:52 am

Sorry I left again.. was into other games for a while, but now Im back to Junk Jack.
So what changed? (Forum-wise + Game-wise)
Just came back from a LOOOOOOONG break. Please don't put stuff on me for now because I feel a bit wierd. Plus I need to get used to the forum layout again..

Mudkip45

Re: Er.. Im back? (Again)

PostFri Jul 10, 2015 5:41 am

Wow,it's been a while!

Game: Well, we got the 2.3 Christmas Update and the 2.4 Electronics Update (I can't place a wall of text, even in a spoiler, to list 2.4's features. It'd be easier for you to read the changelog…basically, it made silicium the JJX equivalent to Minecraft's redstone, but with mostly different uses…along with more environmental revamps, such as colored lighting and changing the sprites and/or names of biome-specific blocks and decorations [Gold Shield–>Stone Bricks Window])…that's right, major updates! You know what that means…we got Lilith and Thetis, one new planet…because Lilith is a moon—Terra's moon—as it can be seen at night on Terra, and Thetis is beach-themed (coral, tridents, etc.).

Forum: We got some forum games (Countdown, Countdown 2.0, Who would win in a fight?, etc.) and umm…this: http://forum.pixbits.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26334 it's…a thing…

Well, that's all I know for now…
egg

Multipackwolf

PostFri Jul 10, 2015 9:21 am

Lol. Is it really a thing?
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

IceEagle

PostFri Jul 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Has anyone made a Redstone Thingy that is useful?
Stratch that, what do these eletricity thingys do.. I have no clue what most of these things are and what they do.
Just came back from a LOOOOOOONG break. Please don't put stuff on me for now because I feel a bit wierd. Plus I need to get used to the forum layout again..

SollyStartles

PostFri Jul 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Welcome back!
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mudkip45

PostMon Jul 13, 2015 11:37 pm

IceEagle wrote:What do these eletricity thingys do.. I have no clue what most of these things are and what they do.

Well, I can't explain it all in a single post, but I CAN summarize it in a spoiler
NOTE: It might be confusing, but hands-on experience might make it easier to understand.
Open Spoiler
They use copper wire to connect gates and can be used to power light bulbs (self-explanatory), RGB light bulbs (emits red, green, or blue light depending on what direction wires are connected to it), and displays (Outputs values (0-9, A-F (up to 15 values)) using light sensors (inputs light value for Displays), operational devices (-, +, ×, >), item dispensers (similar to a chest, but throws items in it when signal changes to high), and more!

NOTE: Any electronics or related items will have a [ ? ] on the upper-right corner of its page in the craftbook which shows—in these colors—their name, if it can be configured, and and how they react to high, low, unstable signals.

If you're still confused :mumble:, that's probably normal, seeing how complex this is.
egg

IceEagle

PostThu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Wait.. Theres dispensers? Where must I find these in the Creative Menuuuuuu.

Mudkip45

PostFri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 am

They're not in Creative Mode, likely because there are no materials in the Menu—just blocks, objects, decorations, and tools.

NOTE: There is a bug in which Golden Eggs being shot out of one crashes the game.
egg

Return to Chit-Chat