• We need your support! 

TAP TALK!

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
CoreXreation

• Location: Wishing I had my mini 1 gb ram xp laptop running arch linux

TAP TALK!

PostSun Aug 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Holy cow.... I HATE going on to my browser(mercury)... Waiting for the page to load... Going to my post. Going to last page... Posting... Going to general again... Looking at what posts are new... And on and on and on... TAPTALK is so FRIGGIN EASY! I get notifications when someone does stuff(ik very loose term... Cuz im not sure when i get notifications XD), but mostly... I have an unread tab! It goes to last post ALWAYS! And replying on taptalk is as easy as replying to a chat on facebook messenger 0.0 plus the online symbol is a Very apparent green light... So when someone is online i swear this becomes facebook messenger(makes you wish more people were online just so you could talk to them XD)... I swear Everyone should get taptalk for this forum... It makes replying and posting on a subject so easy and almost brainless...more if you want to see whats new you just go to your unread and voila!... Damn i just realized i sound like a taptalk salesman... Im just saying this because i wish the forum was more active and this completely reduces the burden of using a forum in every way ;) anyways cheers!
Game Center ID Rose of the Risen Demon

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

Stuart98

Re: TAP TALK!

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 2:32 am

You can't view signatures. You can't bump posts. You can't use mod tools.

And the kicker is that you have to spend money to get this reduced functionality.

Just no.
Thanks, Stuart98.
i AREZ AN GRAMMER nAZI!!
Patience. Patience people.
Proud ingredient in Su Tarts. :sisi:
Ask me if you need anything. Whatever it is, I can probably take care of it.

CoreXreation

TAP TALK!

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 4:24 am

I mean for standard users -.-... First signatures are more or less useless to most peps... Secondly... HALF the struggle for regular users of posting is the wait time... This reduces that and allows you to just simply enjoy reading a d replying to messages... As opposed to putting effort into something that doesnt really give anything back... And thirdly it can be extremely useful for a mod to simply check in ten second tp read new posts... Anything they want to reply to for enjoyment they can.. And if they notice something worrying.... THERES AM OPEN IN SAFARI option... Which will bring you straight to the post... And you can do what u want.... Its not meant to replace the forum... Its meant to be a nice addon so if your otherwise occupied u can take ten second to read through new posts... Post... And continue whatever you are busy with(could even be playng junk jack x)

Also i have noticed you have been nothing but negative to my posts.... Do you enjoy the forum being dead and hate people who are extremely into this game? Are you trying to reduce the number of people in jjx and/or the forum? Or is this just coincidece?

Edit: My appologies... THERES a WEB view that connects DIRECTLY to the website and is still in app and is faster than loading safari... Has all options that u would have at web site(since it IS the web site).... INCLUDING Signatures AND MOD(since it is the frigging website).... Im sorry... What were u saying again? This makes my point worse... Now EVERYONE should use it because there is 0 downside to the app besides the fact you cant search on youtube in one tab and forum in the other(but you can link from the website to youtube).... So the ONLY disadvantage to this app is if your a strange multitasker who opens 12 tabs and switches between them every 2 seconds all different websites and only one is a forum(which can be remedied by having safari open in app switcher... But i can say the only time you would prefer safari is if you are already online browsing the web... Otherwise the app is better all around) Otherwise there is NO downside to this app... Faster loading... Easier reply... All signatures and even web page viewable free and seems to even load faster than safari(the web page)... I could go on... Pls try out the app fully before adding a ignorant comment(literally ignorant since im guessing you didnt think of doing this or were simply to busy saying no to my idea to think about it) or giving a negative comment.

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVAAA!

Multipackwolf

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 11:43 am

This what stuart means by can't use mod-tools.

First of all, let's say I report your post, here's a picture.
Open Spoiler

Look at what happens to your post when it's reported. For us moderators, it's very clear someone has an issue with your post and would like a moderator to deal with it.
Open Spoiler

Now, if you were paying attention to those pictures, you'll notice there is a "Moderators Control Panel". If I go there, this is the first thing I see:
Open Spoiler

Tapatalk doesn't have a view report feature, or a way to allow a moderator to determine if a post has been reported or not.
This hinders both our effectiveness and ability to solve potential issues.

It's been quite awhile since I used Tapatalk as well, but from what I remember, everyone's name color is the same regardless of rank.. Now, we have 2 special groups on the forum. Beta Testers and Beta Testers X. Pink and Cyan Names respectively. They don't have any actual abilities (Though that depends on what you feel an "ability" is), but generally someone with a Pink or Cyan name is someone to look at and trust in terms of understanding the game as well, as the fact their opinions are generally a little more respected then your average user (That's not to say all users don't get respect, and we've had some quite extraordinary normal users over the years) using tapatalk for someone who is new to the forum or someone who hasn't gotten to know all the members of each group could end up a little confusing. Especially since they are hidden groups, and tapatalk won't show what their group is.

A long with this, tapatalk's design was for someone who just replies to topics they have made. Kinda like a blogger or simply someone whose topics get a lot of replies. Useful for an admin if they are active, not so useful for their moderators.

As you become more active on the forum and different threads, you'll see why everyone hates tapatalk.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

Zero1000

PostMon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Also, about sigs. They aren't that useless. They often have info like the GC, Kik (A most used chat app), Skype (Another most used chat app) and other contact info that can't be put on the profile.
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many

CoreXreation

TAP TALK!

PostTue Aug 04, 2015 2:23 pm

But the in app web page is the same as the forum... Just login to the forum through the in-app webpage and VOLIA! Moderator options

Creations
Open Spoiler
[url]

Son..ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ Put.
ಠ__ಠ The tables.
ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳