Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

forums.pixbits.com

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
SollyStartles

forums.pixbits.com

PostSun Aug 30, 2015 7:08 am

Hmm, has anyone accidentally typed forums with an S instead of forum.pixbits.com?
It would lead you to here: http://forums.pixbits.com/
And I'm really curious.

The most recent activity was in 2011, also.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Unnamed

Re: forums.pixbits.com

PostSun Aug 30, 2015 4:04 pm

I remember seeing someone post about that site a while ago
IT IS SPREA-

oh, it's dead. rip

Mudkip45

PostSun Aug 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Well, at the bottom is Jack's name and it says "This is my first attempt to make a website (with Sinatra on Ruby)" so maybe that would've been the official forum, instead of "forum.pixbits.com" (this address). Two things that caught my eye are a page saying that Jack started on OpenMOM—a remake of "Master of Magic"— on March of 2011 by himself and "Impossible! Language", which appears to be a reference of sorts for what seem to be operations, commands, etc. Also, the "titles" (ex: I'm on "Junk Jack Forum • Post a reply") of the site and "Files" pages read "jacoposantoni.com - Website" and "jacoposantoni.com - Files," and if you type http://jacoposantoni.com on your address bar, it is the exact same site, but the links aren't on forums.pixbits.com, but on jacoposantoni.com, which are still the same exact pages, but with a different URL.
So, now we see there was more Pixbits did—well, as far as I know, Jack, but it was still "Pixbits Forum"—before Junk Jack. Maybe the site was moved to a different address and was changed to "Junk Jack Forum" with the start of Junk Jack—as the last activity was on, of course, March 4, 2011 and Pixbits joined this forum on October 8 of that same year.
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

SollyStartles

PostSun Aug 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Mudkip45 wrote:Well, at the bottom is Jack's name and it says "This is my first attempt to make a website (with Sinatra on Ruby)" so maybe that would've been the official forum, instead of "forum.pixbits.com" (this address). Two things that caught my eye are a page saying that Jack started on OpenMOM—a remake of "Master of Magic"— on March of 2011 by himself and "Impossible! Language", which appears to be a reference of sorts for what seem to be operations, commands, etc. Also, the "titles" (ex: I'm on "Junk Jack Forum • Post a reply") of the site and "Files" pages read "jacoposantoni.com - Website" and "jacoposantoni.com - Files," and if you type http://jacoposantoni.com on your address bar, it is the exact same site, but the links aren't on forums.pixbits.com, but on jacoposantoni.com, which are still the same exact pages, but with a different URL.
So, now we see there was more Pixbits did—well, as far as I know, Jack, but it was still "Pixbits Forum"—before Junk Jack. Maybe the site was moved to a different address and was changed to "Junk Jack Forum" with the start of Junk Jack—as the last activity was on, of course, March 4, 2011 and Pixbits joined this forum on October 8 of that same year.

Are you jesus?
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Stuart98

PostSun Aug 30, 2015 6:52 pm

I have verified his IP, and yes, he's Jesus.

Now, did you find the link to Jack's facebook page? :asd:
Thanks, Stuart98.
i AREZ AN GRAMMER nAZI!!
Patience. Patience people.
Proud ingredient in Su Tarts. :sisi:
Ask me if you need anything. Whatever it is, I can probably take care of it.

SollyStartles

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 1:23 am

Stuart98 wrote:I have verified his IP, and yes, he's Jesus.

Now, did you find the link to Jack's facebook page? :asd:

Yeah I did.
I-
I don't know what to think.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mudkip45

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 6:01 am

Stuart98 wrote:Now, did you find the link to Jack's facebook page? :asd:

Not me, I searched Jack's and XsX's names (their RL names), but no dice. Maybe they have different names, or only Jack has one? But…a link? A hidden one? Anyway, I tried to search it on Google and discovered there was more than just development, such as helping to use felts to make paper, at least that's what LinkedIn says here: https://it.linkedin.com/in/jacoposantoni. I also found out XsX has a deviantArt account here: http://xsx.deviantart.com, named "xsx" in lowercase, whose first post was in, believe it or not, 2004, and he made 2 deviations of Jack (character) for an idea of a game (presumably Junk Jack) where on the bottom right is a signature reading "© XSX - JACK," which could either mean he came up with Jack (character) or the idea of the actual game with Jack (Jacopo).

I'm starting to notice this is turning into the "Whoa! Didn't Know This!" thread, where we keep going deeper to find out about Pixbits, then find so much we ask them if we're weird, and Jack says we're just being normally curious. :look:
Someone has sumstuff somewhere and stuffs it in stuff with something…
Junk Jack for Android: OUT NOW!!!

Stuff:
Crowdin: Mudkippz
GameCenter: StevenRamos438…wait, is this still even a thing?
DragCave: aMudkip

No draggin eggz! Click on nothing…or not

Stuart98

PostMon Aug 31, 2015 5:24 pm

Go to the about page on forums.pixbits.com or click here.
Thanks, Stuart98.
i AREZ AN GRAMMER nAZI!!
Patience. Patience people.
Proud ingredient in Su Tarts. :sisi:
Ask me if you need anything. Whatever it is, I can probably take care of it.

Return to Chit-Chat