although most of you wont know what the game this is from or what it means
it's nice anyways

link:
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2713128/What ... a-Is-Yours

tell me what you got after you took the quiz. :approved:
.............R.I.P.
The Junk Jack Forums

AmazingJunkJackMan

• Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth,

Re: a quiz thing about a game

PostThu Dec 17, 2015 3:55 pm

I have no idea what this is about... but i got this.
I The Magician

The Magician is all about self motivation, self preservation, and getting things done.
This card represents wanting to achieve something, and having the self-power to do so.
It can also represent taking the first step towards ones plans for the future, and/or personal growth.
Generally, it's about the fact that one has all the things that they need to move forward, and they just need to push themselves forward a little more.

The negative side of the tarot card is that fact that having so much power in thy self to do so, can lead to corruption, and intoxication of it.
It also represents a manipulator.

It doesn't really fit me though :| .

(also. You really love undertale. Don't you?)
Nothing interesting here...

Chaffycoolguy

PostFri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 pm

huh.

(undercancer is dumb.)
Last edited by Chaffycoolguy on Wed May 11, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.............R.I.P.
The Junk Jack Forums

TwelveFoot

PostSat Dec 19, 2015 12:34 am

I gave up on the first question, when I realized there were more than 10 choices.
Open Spoiler
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

DesertEagleHD

• Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

PostSat Dec 19, 2015 5:26 am

VIII Justice

Justice represents… well, justice. Or at least the ideal type of justice. This card is making decisions based on facts and the truth as opposed to making decisions based on emotions. It’s also about bringing things back into balance. With that, the card’s appearance also suggests that a fair amount of cool-headedness and a sense of realism is required. …Of course, this can make yourself look like a heartless bastard, but the end result of the decision is what’s important. The lesson here? Excess isn’t always better.

Reversed, this card warns about making decisions based on emotions, imbalance of something or corruption of justice.
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

AmazingJunkJackMan

• Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth,

PostSat Dec 19, 2015 10:05 am

TwelveFoot wrote:I gave up on the first question, when I realized there were more than 10 choices.
Open Spoiler

Yea it took like an entire 10 minutes! :rotfl2:
Nothing interesting here...

Chaffycoolguy

PostSat Dec 19, 2015 10:14 am

i guess this didn't go very well.
T︿T

if you really wanted to know what mine was, then here it is:
Open Spoiler
XVIII The Moon

I would like to just say that you're a moon like me c: woohoo~

If The Star is about hope, then The Moon is about… hallucinations. I’m only half joking. The Moon has a lot to do with the subconscious, illusions, irrationality, and anxieties. It can also represent a feeling of uncertainty and fears that are made better or worse by your own imagination. With that though, comes the strength of turning fears into some form inspiration. There’s a fine line between insanity and genius and that’s partially what this card represents. The Moon is also heavily associated with dreams and nightmares.

Reversed, it can warn of bad mood swings, giving too much into fears or just… being confused. It happens.
.............R.I.P.
The Junk Jack Forums

KaitB

PostTue Dec 22, 2015 4:01 am

XI Strength

"Strength is somewhat straightforward as well, though it has more to do with inner strength than the ability to flip cars or bust through brick walls using your fists [that's too bad...]. Strength here refers to knowing about your inner desires and keeping them in check. Suppressing desire altogether isn’t the correct answer either though. In this case, it’s about understanding yourself and using that to push forward [through walls? :D]. This card can also symbolize inner female empowerment.

As for when it’s reversed, the card can mean not keeping desires in check or suppressing them too much. Or in short, falling to either extreme."

Tarot readings are fun to do occasionally. Not too sure I agree with this interpretation of that particular card, but a fun little quiz nonetheless. Looking at how I compare to the rest of the deck at the bottom of the results pages was also fairly interesting :)

Return to Chit-Chat