Page 2 of 2

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens[Spoiler Free]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:31 am
by TwelveFoot
So, finally finished our marathon of all the older ones. Just saw VII.

Pretty good. One of my questions: Don't they have Nukes? :o_O: Seems like that would simplify the "blow up big weapon" process. Although, considering they use crazy advanced technology for sword fights, I guess they don't want to simplify.

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens[Spoiler Free]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:14 pm
by Unnamed
I don't think that nukes would be able to get to the weapon without being shot down though

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens[Spoiler Free]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:13 pm
by 123outerme
TwelveFoot wrote:So, finally finished our marathon of all the older ones. Just saw VII.

Pretty good. One of my questions: Don't they have Nukes? :o_O: Seems like that would simplify the "blow up big weapon" process. Although, considering they use crazy advanced technology for sword fights, I guess they don't want to simplify.

Not really sure, but this seems like it should go into the Spoiler Thread. Mostly the underlined part. Feel free to modify my post to remove the quote if necessary.

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens[Spoiler Free]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:35 pm
by Unnamed
Well, you can easily see it on the trailer for the movie

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens[Spoiler Free]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:40 am
by 123outerme
Unnamed wrote:Well, you can easily see it on the trailer for the movie

I guess that's true.

Re: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens[Spoiler Free]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 am
by TwelveFoot
123outerme wrote:
TwelveFoot wrote:So, finally finished our marathon of all the older ones. Just saw VII.

Pretty good. One of my questions: Don't they have Nukes? :o_O: Seems like that would simplify the "blow up big weapon" process. Although, considering they use crazy advanced technology for sword fights, I guess they don't want to simplify.

Not really sure, but this seems like it should go into the Spoiler Thread. Mostly the underlined part. Feel free to modify my post to remove the quote if necessary.

Anyone who's surprised that there are lightsabers and explosions in Star Wars really need to come out from under their rock more than once every 40 years.

Unnamed wrote:I don't think that nukes would be able to get to the weapon without being shot down though

-see other thread-