Page 1 of 1

When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:42 pm
by NikZgaming
I can't wait for jjx to hit steam!
But most of all: i can't wait to see and interact with all the new people that are going to join the forum!!
There hasn't been huge activety lately here, but i suppose that the reasons are pretty obvious.
You guys hyped? :approved:

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:34 pm
by Mudkip45
NikZgaming wrote:You guys hyped?

Yes! I can't wait for the game's popularity to increase to the point at which we get massive amounts of fanart, remixes of the planets' tracks, and even hacks that add things like even more planets and we get some Junk Jack convention like "JunkCon" or "JackCon" and…or merchandise like plushies and toys or…or and orand behind the scenes stuff like concept art or and andor promotions like ads and commercials on TV! …orandor or…or and and or…sorry, got a bit excited there… :sbav:

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:38 am
by VengefulMaul
Been waiting so long for this! I will probably have a small heart attack when it drops!

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:45 am
by NikZgaming
VengefulMaul wrote:Been waiting so long for this! I will probably have a small heart attack when it drops!

Me too! :3

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 am
by NikZgaming
Mudkip45 wrote:
NikZgaming wrote:You guys hyped?

Yes! I can't wait for the game's popularity to increase to the point at which we ge...

Yeah you did go a little crazy there, but i get it :approved:

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:03 pm
by Achilles
Hopefully I will be able to get it... I wonder if there's a way to download games from steam without a debit/credit card...

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm
by qazedc1212
Achilles wrote:Hopefully I will be able to get it... I wonder if there's a way to download games from steam without a debit/credit card...

You can buy a $20 steam gift card with cash and redeem it :sisi:

Re: When jjx hits steam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:01 pm
by 123outerme
I'm totally dropping some cash for it.