Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Announcing my Departure

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
AFanOfStuff

Announcing my Departure

PostSat Apr 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello everyone. I'm just here to announce I am leaving the forum. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Now for the reason why, I used to love playing Junk Jack (X) and really enjoyed it. Until I started enjoying it less and less. It got to a point where I no longer enjoyed it, and I felt the updates didn't bring much more to the table other than a few minor additions which were completely optional and were not that helpful, rather rescourse consuming.

I had high hopes that JJx on Steam would rekindle my interest in the game but after watching a few videos about it I realised it wasn't what I expected, wasn't what I hoped. And I'm fully aware that it was a two-man job and in that regard it is a very well made game. But my high expectations and my attitude have brought me to liking it even less.

I'm sure I have annoyed many of you enough with this post. So I'm just going to say one last thing:

Thanks for all the good times all of you have given me.

I'll keep beta testing but I won't be active in any section but the bug reporting one.

Thanks for all the times, and for the last time, goodbye.
Last edited by AFanOfStuff on Mon May 02, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
:yawn:

Mudkip45

Re: Announcing my Departure

PostSat Apr 30, 2016 3:16 pm

Bye! Hope you still have fun outside the game and maybe even visit the forums every now and then to pop by and say 'hello.'
We'll see how the game goes, as Jack posted on the "Steam version now available" thread a few hours ago here.
:byebye: < Bye!
egg

SollyStartles

PostSat Apr 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Aw, Fan. :(
I know the game gets excruciatingly tedious at times, but there's nothing wrong with the community. ;)
I've had a large number of Junk Jack hiatuses but I've still always felt like our forum is kinda like a family, and that's why we stick to it. I feel like if Pixbits went downhill and made trash (which they won't because their awesome psh), a lot of members would still remain on the forums just because we've made our own little community here.
I'm not forcing you to stay but you're one of us one of us...Image

Sorry, I had to end my heartfelt comment with some sort of meme.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

DaFatCookie

PostSun May 01, 2016 4:48 am

:cry: i crai
please at least come say hi in the forums once in awhile
im not a man of words thats all i gots.