Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Wish this game got more attention

Everything unrelated to Junk Jack goes here
  • Author
EventHorizon

Wish this game got more attention

PostThu May 26, 2016 12:20 am

Seriously, I've already put 40 hrs into the steam version. I waited like 3 years for the steam release since I switched to android and bought the game as soon as i saw it. It has a charm like no other, and the devs are some of the best out there.

But... The community is just as important as the game itself imo. 3 years ago my motivation to keep playing was the forum, which at the time was far more active.

I don't really know where i'm going with this, and i'm undeniably not sober, but seriously this game is beyond charming and the lack of exposure it gets is criminal. ...and... why? I mean, i checked the pixbits blog fairly often considering 3 years of not playing the game itself, and there was almost no information available.

Other people need to play this game so they can see all the things i built by decreasing my GPA :sisi:
Previously known as: PSN-Rasta_dezz

Steameventhorizon32

123outerme

Re: Wish this game got more attention

PostThu May 26, 2016 11:54 pm

I have no idea why the forums are empty. Honestly, it's possibly the fact that the Steam page (might) have its own forum would segment that community from this. It's also the fact that a lot of people were satisfied enough with the iOS version and didn't bother with the Steam game, or even coming back here.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Return to Chit-Chat