Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Skyward Sword

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
JackJunky

Skyward Sword

PostSun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 pm

LOZ : SKYWARD SWORDis out! :)

--

I'm getting it today, is anyone else?

Zakoth

Re: Skyward Sword

PostSun Nov 20, 2011 8:19 pm

I need some good reasons to find my Wii.

JackJunky

PostMon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm

I got it! It's so fun :)

Jakob99

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:28 am

Skyward Sword was released on November 20, 2011 in the United States (see the Frequently Asked Questions for release dates in other territories). Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma has publicly confirmed that this title takes place prior to the events of Ocarina of Time, making the earliest installment in the Zelda timeline.

Skyward Sword takes place in the sky and the world below. Skyloft is the main hub and the home of Link, the main character. There are also numerous, smaller islands in the sky that can be explored with your Loftwing, the giant bird companion that each resident of Skyloft is given. Eventually, however, you explore the world below, as well...

A fix for a game-breaking bug in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword that prevents some players from progressing past a certain point in the story has gone live in Japan.
According to Andriasang, as of today, Japanese Wii owners can download something called the Zelda Data Restoration Channel.
Once it's downloaded you just have to boot it up and follow the instructions to patch up the game.

Return to Other Games