Page 4 of 5

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:23 pm
by Nutty56
The block heads is so hard and takes ages. Jjx is nice and challenging with more mobs and doesnt take to long and the graphics are amazing

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:59 pm
by Roundsquare
blockville wrote:The Blockheads Has.

Bh a more developed trading system.
Bh has a bigger world(Which I like)
BH has portals for warping around the world.
BH is lesss complicated.
JJx is not smoother.
JJx's IAP are not important for game play(red nebula theme, gold logo; you call them important).

JJX is thinking about infinite worlds(take that)
JJX doesnt need crystals to warp around the world, you can warp to other worlds
JJX is a right amount of complication, if BH is less, its for 5 yr orld kids
JJX engines are smoother
JJX IAP's are good(insta planet,full craftbook)
And they're working on the trading system
._.
I just beat all of your argument statements.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:53 am
by Multipackwolf
Trade window Mock-up for the win! Let's just face it, the Blockheads dev is a stuck up moron. Why would you support him? If you created a game, and without him even playing it, said that his new app (Which hadn't even gotten any feedback) was gonna be 1000x better, how would you feel?
Pixbits owned his ass by putting "1000x Better" as a quote, which can be interperated 3 ways..

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:44 am
by Shaun
I like the blockheads. I don't like the dev though. Aldo I prefer JJX.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 pm
by 2539Woo
But junk jack can get a little old sometimes whereas the blockheads has more of a survival element and taking care of your character.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:01 pm
by SolarPug
blockville wrote:JJx's IAP are not important for game play(red nebula theme, gold logo; you call them important).

JJx's IAP system is by FAR better than the Blockheads'.
JJx's IAPs don't require you to get them to enjoy the game. They help the devs, and you get something in return: a fantastic game.
However, in Blockheads' case, having to cough up cash to enjoy the game is just downright stupid.
You have to pay for HD textures. Why shouldn't you have that to begin with?
Blockheads uses a clever method of raking in cash. Labelled as a free app but requires you to pay to just play the game.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:06 pm
by redboy22101
EpikNate wrote:
blockville wrote:JJx's IAP are not important for game play(red nebula theme, gold logo; you call them important).

JJx's IAP system is by FAR better than the Blockheads'.
JJx's IAPs don't require you to get them to enjoy the game. They help the devs, and you get something in return: a fantastic game.
However, in Blockheads' case, having to cough up cash to enjoy the game is just downright stupid.
You have to pay for HD textures. Why shouldn't you have that to begin with?
Blockheads uses a clever method of raking in cash. Labelled as a free app but requires you to pay to just play the game.


Play Plants Versus zombies 2 on the appstore(It should be free). You will poop in your pants how much they rely on PVZ1's success to give them infinite cash. This one was a bummer, thus making EA's purchase worthless.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:43 am
by SolarPug
I jumped back into The Blockheads after about 5 months of the deletion off my phone.
That was a mistake.
Not only is the paying system totally corrupt, the game is just straightup frustrating.
It's absolutely nothing to do with difficulty.
Let's see here. I wanna smelt some stuff.
Your Blockhead has to stand at the furnace and whack it for some reason for about 5 minutes to smelt a single item.
Not only this a total pain in the wasshole, your Blockhead has "energy," and crafting uses up energy.
When a Blockhead's energy depletes, it refuses to do anything constructive until it rests.
You can smelt about five or six (if you're lucky) items before your blockhead runs out of energy.
FIVE. OR. SIX.
THIS MAKES ME DREAD MINING ORES I FIND.
I WANT TO DELETE IT SO BAD BUT I THINK I'VE MILKED JJx OF EVERYTHING IT HAS AND THERE'S NO OTHER HALF DECENT SANDBOX GAMES ON THE APP STORE AGH :evil:

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 am
by TwelveFoot
EpikNate wrote:THERE'S NO OTHER HALF DECENT SANDBOX GAMES ON THE APP STORE AGH :evil:

Survivalcraft.
Blockstory.
Terraria.

:-|

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:53 am
by SolarPug
TwelveFoot wrote:
EpikNate wrote:THERE'S NO OTHER HALF DECENT SANDBOX GAMES ON THE APP STORE AGH :evil:

Survivalcraft.
Blockstory.
Terraria.

:-|

Free. :|

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:55 am
by TwelveFoot
You never said free.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 am
by SolarPug
TwelveFoot wrote:You never said free.

You're right. I'm sorry.

Free.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:58 am
by Multipackwolf
BlockStory gets kinda boring after you complete all the quests, and the new icons just suck, I find it difficult to workout what is in my chests.
As well as that, can't craft a car, because it needs a certain type of wood, and that wood, I cannot find ANYWHERE.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 am
by TwelveFoot
Ah, I haven't played that in quite a while.

Re: TheBlockHeads

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:06 am
by Multipackwolf
Me either, I'm not even sure if it's still installed.. I know that I got to the point where dragons were fairly easy to kill, and I had full Dragon Plate armour though..