Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
  • Message

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Desura

PostSat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm

You can now buy Erth on Desura!

CLICK
ImageImageImageImage

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Buy Now!

PostMon Aug 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Image

:approved:

SollyStartles

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7356
  • Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 pm
  • Location: Under your bed.

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostMon Aug 25, 2014 8:28 pm

You're charging us now? Even for those who got it free before?
Sigh.
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostMon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 pm

SollyStartles wrote:You're charging us now? Even for those who got it free before?
Sigh.


Yep! 8)
ImageImageImageImage

ALCRON

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7456
  • Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostWed Sep 03, 2014 6:26 am

This looks cool! Awesome that you got it on Desura. :approved:

DaFatCookie

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2152
  • Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm
  • Location: In My Room

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 am

I have a question, will it ever be on steam?
or no I need an answer so I can buy it now on desura
Junk Jack Steam
Im always lurking
STEAM(you can see if I'm online)
Open Spoiler
Image

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostThu Sep 04, 2014 3:06 pm

DaFatCookie wrote:I have a question, will it ever be on steam?
or no I need an answer so I can buy it now on desura


Nope it will probably never be on Steam, unless it gets really popular and it's requested to be on Steam a lot (which I doubt).
ImageImageImageImage

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Official Trailer

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Image
ImageImageImageImage

DesertEagleHD

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 3648
  • Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm
  • Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Very nice :)
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"
Image

LumberJack400

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1844
  • Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm
  • Location: Straya

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Lemoncreme wrote:
DaFatCookie wrote:I have a question, will it ever be on steam?
or no I need an answer so I can buy it now on desura


Nope it will probably never be on Steam, unless it gets really popular and it's requested to be on Steam a lot (which I doubt).

I think you should post a thingy on the games website asking if people want to see it on steam.
Nelson Sexton made unturned (a minecraft dayz) and it got accepted onto steam and even got on the front page!

Also looks gr8 m8 I r8 8/8
ImageImage

Image

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 8:56 pm

LumberJack400 wrote:
Lemoncreme wrote:
DaFatCookie wrote:I have a question, will it ever be on steam?
or no I need an answer so I can buy it now on desura


Nope it will probably never be on Steam, unless it gets really popular and it's requested to be on Steam a lot (which I doubt).

I think you should post a thingy on the games website asking if people want to see it on steam.
Nelson Sexton made unturned (a minecraft dayz) and it got accepted onto steam and even got on the front page!

Also looks gr8 m8 I r8 8/8



Steam costs money. Money which I do not have.
ImageImageImageImage

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Erth on itch.io!

PostThu Nov 27, 2014 1:24 am

Erth has been posted on itch.io! It's also on sale there for 50% off! :D

Image
ImageImageImageImage

LumberJack400

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1844
  • Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm
  • Location: Straya

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostThu Nov 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Yey!
ImageImage

Image

SmexyJunkie

Offline

  • Posts: 4171
  • Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:32 pm
  • Location: Bergen, Norway

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostSun Dec 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Lemoncreme wrote:Steam costs money. Money which I do not have.

How much?
╭━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╭╮╭╮
┃━━╋━━┳━┳┳┳┳╮┃┣┳┳━┳┫┣╋╋━╮
┣━━┃┃┃┃┻╋┃┫┃┣┫┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫┃┻┫
╰━━┻┻┻┻━┻┻╋╮┣━┻━┻┻━┻┻┻┻━╯
╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━╯
GameCenter: SimenHund - Twitter: SmexyJunkie - Tumblr: SmexyJunkie

Lemoncreme

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 956
  • Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:06 pm
  • Location: The Crookers' Party

Re: Erth [Infinite, Turn-Based, 2D, Sandbox!] (v5 Complete)

PostMon Dec 22, 2014 5:49 pm

SmexyJunkie wrote:
Lemoncreme wrote:Steam costs money. Money which I do not have.

How much?


$100.00 to submit to Greenlight.
ImageImageImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron