Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


crafted ( your concurrent)

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
  • Message

Cee

Offline

  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 am
  • Location: Timisoara, Romania

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Crafted just looks so bad.

I think Junk Jack will do just great if they make some kind of first 24h deals + some promo codes once in a while - to attract some more people.

Zakoth

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Cee wrote:Crafted just looks so bad.

I think Junk Jack will do just great if they make some kind of first 24h deals + some promo codes once in a while - to attract some more people.


This. Other than the Crafted is bad part.

Cee

Offline

  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 am
  • Location: Timisoara, Romania

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Zakoth wrote:
Cee wrote:Crafted just looks so bad.

I think Junk Jack will do just great if they make some kind of first 24h deals + some promo codes once in a while - to attract some more people.


This. Other than the Crafted is bad part.


Well, I still think Crafted looks bad:

Image

vs.

Image

:approved:

Zakoth

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Cee wrote:
Zakoth wrote:
Cee wrote:Crafted just looks so bad.

I think Junk Jack will do just great if they make some kind of first 24h deals + some promo codes once in a while - to attract some more people.


This. Other than the Crafted is bad part.


Well, I still think Crafted looks bad:

-snip-

vs

-snip-

:approved:


I'll have both anyway, I hope it's worth the price difference.

Chocolate

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 632
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostSun Nov 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Cee wrote:
Image

:approved:


This looks vaguely familiar :mumble:

;)

Guywithahat

Offline

  • Posts: 44
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 am

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 am

All pixbits need to do is get junk jack recognised and on the top 25 apps and then it will skyrocket to the top :D

Zakoth

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 am

Guywithahat wrote:All pixbits need to do is get junk jack recognised and on the top 25 apps and then it will skyrocket to the top :D


I don't think it will

Chocolate

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 632
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Zakoth wrote:
Guywithahat wrote:All pixbits need to do is get junk jack recognised and on the top 25 apps and then it will skyrocket to the top :D


I don't think it will


Honestly who cares what you think. All you do is troll around here saying how crafted is cheaper and Junk Jack will never get anywhere.

Contribute or GTFO

Cee

Offline

  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 am
  • Location: Timisoara, Romania

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Jackjack wrote:
Zakoth wrote:
Guywithahat wrote:All pixbits need to do is get junk jack recognised and on the top 25 apps and then it will skyrocket to the top :D


I don't think it will


Honestly who cares what you think. All you do is troll around here saying how crafted is cheaper and Junk Jack will never get anywhere.

Contribute or GTFO


He is indeed very skeptical about JJ's success. And I am a little as well.

I fear it doesn't get the exposure it truly deserves thus not a lot of people will be able to experience the game.

That, however, will not stop me from buying the game and sharing it with as many of my peers as I can, but Jack and XsX need to start devoting some of their time (and some of the initial money they make from the game) advertising and getting JJ known on the major speciality websites.

I'm looking very forward to this game! :approved:

Chocolate

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 632
  • Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:34 am

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

They could use some guerrilla marketing

Zakoth

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 1:45 pm

I told all my friends about it. They wanted a game like Minecraft but they bought Crafted because it is cheaper.

Cee

Offline

  • Posts: 99
  • Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:09 am
  • Location: Timisoara, Romania

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Zakoth wrote:I told all my friends about it. They wanted a game like Minecraft but they bought Crafted because it is cheaper.


I think The Oatmeal nailed it when talking about buying expensive apps...

:asd:

wack3jo

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5447
  • Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

Re: crafted ( your concurrent)

PostMon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Definitaly :D
click here and here
Previous

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests