Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

FNAF

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
Unnamed

Re: FNAF

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Dylan wrote:The actual one? People told me to go church and stuff like that and the night after had a visit to hell... Seeing the many ways if torcher their. Its was like spectating the place, no one saw me but I could move freely, unlike nightmares I didn't wake up... I had to be waken up... I was petrified when I notice where and what I have seen. This I only spoke to merely a very few. Strange things happened to me as a child, stories me family told me. I even asked family I barely knew. They claim that I sat at a window sill to speak with a girl from a two story building. And at night I stared at the wall petrefied then started screaming. A year later I am afraid to say I was attacked by a box of batteries. That was before they make them now in plasic cases... And during the day it was batteries and at night if I opened the box something would push me away from the box. After that I threw that box out the window as I could and that morning it wasn't their. And at night, on my bed... My family left the house to another laughing at me... I was scared of it. In the new house I slept on the third floor, fearless until the red moon rises. The only thing I can say is that it looked so close to the pumkin moon from terraria. And when I stare at it it seemed to come closer to the house. Making me to fear the night. Now its the slender man guy...

Dreams pls
I have heard of that. ^ but I can "break" The petrified effect making him leave immediately.
IT IS SPREA-

oh, it's dead. rip

Dylan

PostWed Jan 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Strong mind... Yes... Its possible cuase it mentally,being scared of something makes you petrified or to flee away...
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

DesertEagleHD

• Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 3:01 am

Might be night terrors, ghost, or shadow people.
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Dylan

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 10:29 am

I have called them shadow people before. Now I call it the black thing when I talk about it. Kids...
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

LumberJack400

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 10:57 am

Nope I'm confustled.

Anyway I hope with the the 3rd FNAF Scoot (the dev) expands on the story even more (check out game theory 'FNAF explained part 2) and tries to spice it up a bit instead of just looking at cameras
ImageImage

Rekneps

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 12:29 pm

LumberJack400 wrote:Nope I'm confustled.

You aren't the only one...
"Life wouldn't be so precious, dear, if there never was an end!" -Avenged Sevenfold
"What is freedom if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" -Disturbed

thekidmen10

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 pm

my 3DS FC:4957-5104-9171 Image

thekidmen10

PostThu Jan 22, 2015 9:20 pm

LumberJack400 wrote:Anyway I hope with the the 3rd FNAF Scoot (the dev) expands on the story even more (check out game theory 'FNAF explained part 2) and tries to spice it up a bit instead of just looking at cameras

i tryed watching the whole game theory and i dint make it through the whole thing.The noises the backround make (spirit noises) made me feel wierd.plus the story sounds like its real! like how the murder of the four kids and how they say FREE US and that stuff 0_0
my 3DS FC:4957-5104-9171 Image

Lightbulb

PostSun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 am

There are only 2 reasons why FNAF is scary.

1 is the fear of being jumpscared at any moment. It sends you chills when you do your best to try and not to be jumpscared a well as the fact that you dont know when will you be jumpscared.

2nd one is because of the jumpscares itself.

The only reason why i like FNAF is because of its built in secret story.

Zero1000

PostSun Feb 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Lyven wrote:There are only 2 reasons why FNAF is scary.

1 is the fear of being jumpscared at any moment. It sends you chills when you do your best to try and not to be jumpscared a well as the fact that you dont know when will you be jumpscared.

2nd one is because of the jumpscares itself.

The only reason why i like FNAF is because of its built in secret story.

Rekneps wrote:IN MY OPINION it isn't that scary. Sure it got me a few times, but after a while the scares just became...boring and repetitive. At the end it is still just a game with many jumpscares (although better jumpscares at first than most games).
Former Mercenary in The Hitlist
I leave as many griefers as my name! Zero, A member of ANARCHY
«A Nice Member in Apple FanClub»
Zero1000 is a Merchant of Many

Chaffycoolguy

PostFri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am

FNAF.

AKA,

Five nights at ridiculously overrated and stupid game.
i'm not active here anymore but if you want to talk to me you can do so through these:

Twitter: @bumpetybomb

Discord: Toast#4144
Previous

Return to Other Games