Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

The Hinterlands ALPHA

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
Ghastly

The Hinterlands ALPHA

PostMon Mar 30, 2015 9:08 pm

I am a huge supporter of this game it's a 2d sandbox in the vein of Terraria but the devs plan to add features that I am super excited for and are unique to this game: character classes and leveling up, NPC quests, mounts and pets that can battle with you and much more. There is a huge focus on multiplayer which is already up but what the devs plan for it in the future is unreal.go check it out on the App Store and if you buy the game you get a larger inventory and a token that warps you back to your spawn point from wherever.
My GC name is DungeonDame :)

AFanOfStuff

Re: The Hinterlands ALPHA

PostTue Mar 31, 2015 6:26 pm

I've played this game and I don't really like it. The blocks are very similar and pretty basic in colour, the characters are an attempt at being detailed but 'cartoony' too but don't really look it. And mining is so boring as the blocks are so small. Overall not a very good game so far in my opinion.
:yawn:

Ghastly

Re: The Hinterlands ALPHA

PostTue Mar 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Well it IS in alpha and I am fairly certain with the coming updates the blocks and drawing style are going to change dramatically you just have to keep that in mind and wait to see where it goes I am sure it will be great
My GC name is DungeonDame :)

Return to Other Games