Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
  • Message

Reebz42

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5787
  • Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am
  • Location: 18 hours away from DBeck

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 1:37 pm

I don't think I've used my pickpocket skills more than a few times, it's more for fun. I don't really need to steal things, I've got 70000 gold, and I can just cut the throats of anyone that has an item I need.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

Unnamed

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 10555
  • Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm
  • Location: here

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 9:04 pm

My brother lost his wabbaJACK with his follower (?) and he has nightingale armor and daedric weapons
IT IS SPREA-

oh, it's dead. rip

ddawg77

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1863
  • Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am
  • Location: If you're looking here, there's a 97.8% chance that you're a creeper

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Reebz42 wrote:I don't think I've used my pickpocket skills more than a few times, it's more for fun. I don't really need to steal things, I've got 70000 gold, and I can just cut the throats of anyone that has an item I need.

Amen brother
If you have any questions or comments I will be glad to help! :)

ddawg77

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1863
  • Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am
  • Location: If you're looking here, there's a 97.8% chance that you're a creeper

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostFri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Unnamed wrote:My brother lost his wabbaJACK with his follower (?) and he has nightingale armor and daedric weapons

That would stink to lose a wabbajack!
If you have any questions or comments I will be glad to help! :)

bparker

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2612
  • Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:44 am
  • Location: Atlantic, Iowa

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 12:12 am

Once I actually have some money this is one of the first games I plan to buy
Founder of the GHS (Good Heroes Society)
Ready for JJX
TouchArcade Username: Bparker
My Blog: http://indiegamecentral.wordpress.com
If you have questions about the game PM me. :)
Image

ashleywinglet

Offline

  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:44 am
  • Location: U.S.A.

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 am

Skyrim is so fantastic game.i bought this game.Really it is an amazing and superb game.I like this one so much.Really,Skyrim is the best game ever.I agree with you.
We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time.

Reebz42

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5787
  • Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am
  • Location: 18 hours away from DBeck

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Lost the wabbajack? Damn, I love that thing, Sheogorath is the best daedra. I have nightingale armor, but I don't use it, I'm a heavy armor user.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

ddawg77

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1863
  • Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am
  • Location: If you're looking here, there's a 97.8% chance that you're a creeper

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 2:02 pm

I use heavy armor to (daerdric)
If you have any questions or comments I will be glad to help! :)

Reebz42

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5787
  • Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am
  • Location: 18 hours away from DBeck

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Have you got ebony mail? It's really good if you're a stealth character, the closest thing to permanent invisibility you can get (btw, I'm NOT talking about the ebony chest piece, I'm talking about a separate daedric artifact)
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

Unnamed

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 10555
  • Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm
  • Location: here

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Reebz42 wrote:Have you got ebony mail? It's really good if you're a stealth character, the closest thing to permanent invisibility you can get (btw, I'm NOT talking about the ebony chest piece, I'm talking about a separate daedric artifact)


I think my bro uses that too
IT IS SPREA-

oh, it's dead. rip

MinerJack

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5043
  • Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am
  • Location: Right behind you!

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I only have steel and dwarven armor. Where the hell is the daeric place? I wanna get some armor!
CRACKY IS WACKY!

ddawg77

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1863
  • Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am
  • Location: If you're looking here, there's a 97.8% chance that you're a creeper

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 am

MinerJack wrote:I only have steel and dwarven armor. Where the hell is the daeric place? I wanna get some armor!

I made mine in blacksmith ( must be lvl 90 in blacksmithing)
If you have any questions or comments I will be glad to help! :)

MinerJack

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5043
  • Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:17 am
  • Location: Right behind you!

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 am

Howd you get that high? PC console?
CRACKY IS WACKY!

Reebz42

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 5787
  • Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am
  • Location: 18 hours away from DBeck

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 3:23 am

There are two easy ways to raise your smithing:
1. Buy out all of the iron ingots, leather and leather strips from the smithy, make iron daggers until you run out of iron ingots, then make leather bracers out of the remaining leather and leather strips. The components for this are super cheap so you don't really have to worry that much about money.
2.whenever you clear out a dwarven ruin, collect all of the 'bent dwarven scrap metal' and 'solid dwemer metal' (there's one other type that you can use but I can't remember right now) and bring all of this to a smelter and smelt it into dwarves ingots, next buy a bunch of iron ingots and make dwarven bows.(note:you must have dwarven smithing to be able to smelt these.)
And remember to sell all the crap you make to get your money back!
It's the end of the world as we know it.
And I feel fine...

ddawg77

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 1863
  • Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 am
  • Location: If you're looking here, there's a 97.8% chance that you're a creeper

Re: Skyrim: Best Game Ever!

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Reebz42 wrote:There are two easy ways to raise your smithing:
1. Buy out all of the iron ingots, leather and leather strips from the smithy, make iron daggers until you run out of iron ingots, then make leather bracers out of the remaining leather and leather strips. The components for this are super cheap so you don't really have to worry that much about money.
2.whenever you clear out a dwarven ruin, collect all of the 'bent dwarven scrap metal' and 'solid dwemer metal' (there's one other type that you can use but I can't remember right now) and bring all of this to a smelter and smelt it into dwarves ingots, next buy a bunch of iron ingots and make dwarven bows.(note:you must have dwarven smithing to be able to smelt these.)
And remember to sell all the crap you make to get your money back!

That's what I did in whiterun. I used the hidden chest to get my money back. You have to wait 48 skyrim hours till merchants restock on iron. If you do it for like 2 hours your level will be 100 in smithing! I started when my character was lvl 7, and in two hours, 100 smithing and lvl 21.

P.S. I use Xbox 360.
If you have any questions or comments I will be glad to help! :)
PreviousNext

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron