Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Zombieville USA 2

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
Fistopotamus

Zombieville USA 2

PostThu May 31, 2012 7:36 pm

It's a top game, I considered it the best and most addictive app I've ever played until I bought Junk Jack earlier today - and I have bought a lot of apps. I had seen the first one but never bothered to get it, the second one has smoother graphics and much more gameplay - lots of characters and customizable weapons. Online is usually good as well, unless the host has dodgy internet. All in all its an awesome game and I recommend it. :)

ddawg77

• Location: If you're looking here, there's a 97.8% chance that you're a creeper

Re: Zombieville USA 2

PostThu May 31, 2012 8:24 pm

Im getting it.
If you have any questions or comments I will be glad to help! :)

TOT_tomdora

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 am

I've had it for a while now. If you guys want some tips from me, I'll gladly give them.
"I'm different."

Goobers

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 6:45 pm

I have it:D it's just boring. I'm going to review about it on my website. You guys should visit it and look at my reviews!:)
Website link is in my status!
P.S. soon making YouTube videos!

Shlomongus

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 7:51 pm

I used to play this game non-stop but I maxxed out almost everything and whenever I play with another person they suck haah. Really fun game for a few weeks though and yeah the graphics are so smooth. They also made Battleheart, one of my Top 10 iOs games.

Fistopotamus

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Shlomongus wrote:I used to play this game non-stop but I maxxed out almost everything and whenever I play with another person they suck haah. Really fun game for a few weeks though and yeah the graphics are so smooth. They also made Battleheart, one of my Top 10 iOs games.

Ahh, yeah I don't play it much since I've maxxed out my favourite guns.. but it I was hooked for a while. I've been tempted to buy Battleheart but I think I'll wait for a price drop. ;)

chrism1a1

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Ive seen it but i havent got it.
I can thank ALCRON for this awesome sig!
Die potato noooo (/ºOº)/ *splat*
Die potato, not today ( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Goobers

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I think this game needs like a Survival mode(Unlimited time), story mode, and more maps.

Shlomongus

PostFri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Battleheart is worth any price! There are some similar games though, and they were free for my iPad last time I checked. The games are...

1. Heros vs Monsters - Pretty much a carbon copy but I like the map section way better!

2. Brutal Street - Gameplay is the same but it's set in modern times. So instead of a Priest to a heal you have a bartneder chick. Instead of a knight as your Tank you have a giant boxer. Instead of an Archer for ranged unit you have a dude with a gun. Not as deep as the other two in terms of leveling up moves, but it's a fun game!

Goobers

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 6:25 am

I just reviewed this game on my website! Go check it out! (Link on my signature)

Return to Other Games