Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

World of Warcraft

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
Splarry

World of Warcraft

PostWed Nov 16, 2011 5:40 pm

I havent seen this up as a thread but personally i think this game has gone massively down hill since cataclysm (I recently stopped playing). They seem to be rushing the next expantion because of the amount of players they have lost to all the new games which have just been released making them look kinda stupid. :(
Knows where you live -.- ... Just kiddin xD

Henrik78

Re: World of Warcraft

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 am

We already knew that real money would play a role in Diablo III, but we didn't have a great deal of official word. Now, Blizzard has released a FAQ about the Battle.net Balance providing a much deeper look at the upcoming system.

Essentially, you have a Battle.net Balance made up of points. Adding value to your Battle.net Balance is executed through charging up. You can charge up your Battle.net Balance using debit or credit cards, or sales from Diablo III auctions. Be aware, though, that you can't convert Battle.net Balance back into cash; once you put money there, it stays there. (There is an exception in some regions using PayPal, but details are scarce on that right now.)

Some of the Battle.net details are a little fuzzy right now because Blizzard is forced to deal with a lot of regional-specific laws. For example, in some regions, it'll have to empty value from a Battle.net Balance that hasn't been accessed in three years. Which regions? We don't know yet.

Return to Other Games