Page 5 of 7

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:42 am
by Quote
Quote wrote:Just let me have this man, just let me have this.

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:45 am
by Dylan
Dylan wrote:???

still did not get it... Sorry... I know I bother much too...

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:49 am
by Quote
Dylan wrote:
Dylan wrote:???

still did not get it... Sorry... I know I bother much too...

Dude I'm trying to stay on topic...Maybe, just maybe, you could tone down the posting.

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 am
by Dylan
To be more real I post more than that...

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:57 am
by Quote
Dylan wrote:Oh of course! I'll never post here agian! Well let me rephrase that I'll try not too. :|

I didnt mean that you shouldn't post here, just maybe post a little less. Let's be real, you get like 20 posts a day :asd:

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:14 am
by SollyStartles
Quote wrote:
Dylan wrote:Oh of course! I'll never post here agian! Well let me rephrase that I'll try not too. :|

I didnt mean that you shouldn't post here, just maybe post a little less. Let's be real, you get like 20 posts a day :asd:

:sisi: And they barely ever have to do with the topic at hand.

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:19 am
by Quote
Sad to say, but true...

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:22 am
by Dylan
I do that in everyone's conversations now that I realize... Maybe that's why people don't like me here... Hhhhmmmm...

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:24 am
by Quote
Dylan wrote:I do that in everyone's conversations now that I realize... Maybe that's why people don't like me here... Hhhhmmmm...

Hhhhmmmm

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:29 am
by Dylan
Here I shall leave the topic...
* the tamer leaves the area...*

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:47 am
by Quote
Dylan wrote:Here I shall leave the topic...
* the tamer leaves the area...*

"Tamer?"

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:48 am
by SollyStartles
Quote wrote:
Dylan wrote:Here I shall leave the topic...
* the tamer leaves the area...*

"Tamer?"

Nobody knows...

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:25 pm
by Quote
The Alpha build is up for Nexus.

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:09 pm
by 2539Woo
Boats are really all I want, stuff redstone and player skins :P

Re: 0.10.0 News

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:54 am
by Multipackwolf
I want redstone, I'm a stoner..
Player skins are a meh, I'd like them, but if I can't have it, whatever. But as soon as they add redstone, I'll get back into playing.