Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Help me

A forum dedicated to Terraria
  • Author
Lucyboy01

Help me

PostWed Sep 03, 2014 12:32 am

Ok, I have a lot of things to say , but I'll make it brief. So I have a greatly defended house, great weapons, and a lot of equipment , money,, and I know I can beat the wall of flesh , but I may just be a wimp, but I'm just scared to start hardmode. I made a great 3 block wide hellevater around the corruption that is already current, and lined the walls with wood, I'm just not sure if I can contain the new corruption and hallow that will come in time before it spreads rapidly. Last thing, I'm scared that when I destroy demon alters to get new ores, the new single block of corruption will ruin my world before I can even find it, and since I'm on ios I can't use a map viewer! Please help me guys!!! :shock: :hail: :afraid:

2539Woo

Re: Help me

PostWed Sep 03, 2014 12:57 am

Corruption jumps at least five blocks, if I'm not mistaken. So, solution is to create a 5X5 hole around your base. Problem solved. Also, Hallow spreads faster than Corruption but at some points it's just a stalemate. Also, I've heard on the PC version, Corruption spreads to even stone. Sadly, that is not the same on iOS, they have to be hit with... was it Vile Powder? To spread the Corruption. Or something of the like, I don't know the logistics of the game, I just play it without much attention to how everything works.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Lucyboy01

PostWed Sep 03, 2014 3:00 am

Thanks, sounds like a good idea

Dylan

PostWed Sep 03, 2014 6:00 am

I have done what woo said,unfortunately to me it didn't work but for houses or small structures yes. I destroy the main source of the corruption then go hard mode.
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

BillyMa6

Help me

PostSat Nov 08, 2014 8:52 pm

2539Woo wrote:Corruption jumps at least five blocks, if I'm not mistaken. So, solution is to create a 5X5 hole around your base. Problem solved. Also, Hallow spreads faster than Corruption but at some points it's just a stalemate. Also, I've heard on the PC version, Corruption spreads to even stone. Sadly, that is not the same on iOS, they have to be hit with... was it Vile Powder? To spread the Corruption. Or something of the like, I don't know the logistics of the game, I just play it without much attention to how everything works.

No, it jumps 4 blocks.

Dylan wrote:I have done what woo said,unfortunately to me it didn't work but for houses or small structures yes. I destroy the main source of the corruption then go hard mode.

That's just a waste of time. When you beat the Wall of Flesh, a new patch of Corruption spawns, along with a section of Hallow.

Return to Terraria