Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

im not sure if i should do it...

A forum dedicated to Terraria
  • Author
thekidmen10

im not sure if i should do it...

PostFri Dec 12, 2014 12:45 am

Ok so to start off on this post im going to say.Im not sure...Ive seen alot of Terraria lets play videos and lots of live streaming cuz i have a twitch account.I have watched LOTS of Terraria lets plays for pc and IOS.And im thinking about getting it for BOTH pc and IOS.But im not sure if i should buy it.I mean WHAT IF IT IS NOT FUN...should i like get it on IOS first?
my 3DS FC:4957-5104-9171 Image

Dylan

Re: im not sure if i should do it...

PostFri Dec 12, 2014 12:50 am

I have the ios version and the console version, my friend has the pc version... as for the console version I like a lot so the pc version should be Bad A$$ but its your choice. I don't like the ios be its atleast something you can take around.
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

thekidmen10

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Dylan wrote:I have the ios version and the console version, my friend has the pc version... as for the console version I like a lot so the pc version should be Bad A$$ but its your choice. I don't like the ios be its atleast something you can take around.

ok im going to get the ios first and if i like it im going to get the pc one :rock:

SollyStartles

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 7:51 pm

The PC one is only two dollars currently...I believe.
i have to redo this

thekidmen10

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 7:58 pm

SollyStartles wrote:The PC one is only two dollars currently...I believe.

:sbav: lol i have a message that you have to read first...brake through
Open Spoiler
i have 55 buz so im saving TONS of money :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dylan

PostSat Dec 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Well that is enough for both... isn't it?
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10

PostSun Dec 14, 2014 2:29 am

well it is its enough money to get the pc ios and xbox 360 FULL versions! i got the free version of the xbox 360 one right now :D im going to play it tonight :3 but when it got through downloading it said "Terraria xbox 360 downloaded" it never said demo 0-0 did it get the full game but it gave me it for free 0_0...I was playing sonic the hedgehog 2 then it finished.Oh and i randomly got a free episode of dragon ball Z for some random reason ... and i HATE dragon ball Z.Ever sence i was 8 i saw it and some fat dude poped up randomly and in the living room it was dead silience 0_0 he looked odd...ANY HOO! I might just post somthing about the demo verson and how good it is.The full version is like 5 bux are so i only glared at it and i saw the demo so yep.I dont care if i got the full verson for free cuz i have somthing better... JUNK JACK X :3 and junk jack of course.Thats how i found jjx! sorry you have to read alot ...

EDIT: I have played alot of demos on my xbox 360 XD AND EVERYTIME I DOWNLOAD A DEMO IT SAYS LIKE "Sonic generations xbox 360 demo downloaded"

Dylan

PostSun Dec 14, 2014 11:27 am

I don't ,mind reading a lot... after all im making stories here... I bought a limited edition terraria version thing and I payed 40 or 45 bucks for it... I actuall say its worth! I been playing with it since a year ago... Then when I got bored of loneliness I went to junk jack... Im doing Difficult difficulty in terraria and only died 3 times... Unfortunatly I don't have Internet at home... THe things I can do with internet... HHHHHHMMMMMM!!!!!
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10

PostSun Dec 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Dylan wrote:I don't ,mind reading a lot... after all im making stories here... I bought a limited edition terraria version thing and I payed 40 or 45 bucks for it... I actuall say its worth! I been playing with it since a year ago... Then when I got bored of loneliness I went to junk jack... Im doing Difficult difficulty in terraria and only died 3 times... Unfortunatly I don't have Internet at home... THe things I can do with internet... HHHHHHMMMMMM!!!!!

:afraid:

PostMon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 am

The only version of it I've played of Terraria is iOS, and personally, I love it.
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

2539Woo

PostMon Dec 15, 2014 1:29 am

Quote wrote:The only version of it I've played of Terraria is iOS, and personally, I love it.

Same. The grind is real over there too, such as what's expected of any real sandbox/adventure mix game.
The True Leader of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

I regret nothing! :asd:

Leader in The Hitlist

Where Law meets Morality

Don't tell me life isn't a game, it's filled with strategy, only difference is that there aren't cheats and you have one life.

Rekneps

PostSat Jan 03, 2015 5:55 am

I have bought Terraria for PC, Xbox and mobile, and personally I am a HUGE fan. I would recommend the PC version overall, or at least the Xbox version over the mobile version.

Also, If you want another game that is similar to Terraria, check out Starbound. The main thing that is different is that in Starbound there is a virtually limitless amounts of worlds per game, so you can travel to different worlds and even star systems.

P.S. - don't diss the Z, man. DBZ was my childhood :sisi: (And if the "fat guy" you were talking about was pink, then it was probably Majin Buu)
"Life wouldn't be so precious, dear, if there never was an end!" -Avenged Sevenfold
"What is freedom if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" -Disturbed

thekidmen10

PostWed Apr 29, 2015 8:41 pm

i did look at starbound BEFORE you posted that and im going to get Terraria for ios and if i can im going to get a steam acount when jjx comes out for pc and if i have a good amount of money left in my acount i will get terraria for pc :)

Return to Terraria