- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Game Progress: 100% Complete
Hello everyone, my Adventure map is now released. It has multiple goals, Lots of puzzles, obstacles to conquer, and a story plot. You must also survive the hordes of monster keeping you from succeeding ( of course) . If you need help with the puzzles or you want to report an issue with the map you can post here.
*Note to everyone you can post your scores here if you want. You can also help others with the puzzles but make sure you put it in a spoiler tag. Also this map was mostly designed for the ipod and iphone devices. Some puzzles will not be as hard or work as intended on an "Ipad". So if you have an ipad and see an item in a chest other than copper lumps you must be next to the chest to collect item.
Here are some pictures of the map.
- Open Spoiler
- First one is a small fraction of one of the villages you will encounter. The second picture is one of the obstacles you will come across, "The water Cavern". The last image is a work in progress, this is the entrance of the last place you will go on your voyage, "Whiterock Keep" , which will be enormous!
Rules of the map: Before you play this map make sure you place all your items you have in your inventory to a chest in another world. You should have nothing in your inventory or hot slots in the beginning.
* Also make sure you have the setting "Continuous Time" off. You need to read signs and monsters will most likely kill you if don't .
* Finally, there will be some items that you get such a destroyed blocks or mob drops that have no importance to the map and will just fill up your inventory. You can just delete those items so you can make room for more important items. Items like rotten meat or potions that are obtained by mobs those items you can keep and use
* If you are using an ipad and see a chest that has something other than copper lumps you must be next to the chest to collect item. You would be cheating if you did. For shame.
Have fun Everyone!!!
Pixel Art Avatars http://forum.pixbits.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=6003