Page 2 of 2

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm
by Kkflarg
u had me at TUXEDO THAT GIVES GUNPOWDER!!!!!! MEEEE WAAANNNNTTTTT :(

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:17 am
by TwelveFoot
Tuxedo jack is HERE.
Get whatever version of the hat you want from there, name it crosshairslime.png then upload it to your iDevice.
That will change dynaslime hat jack to a tuxedo.

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 am
by Kkflarg
TwelveFoot wrote:Tuxedo jack is HERE.
Get whatever version of the hat you want from there, name it crosshairslime.png then upload it to your iDevice.
That will change dynaslime hat jack to a tuxedo.

then i buy the dinaslime hat? :o_O:

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 am
by TwelveFoot
Oh, yes you need to buy the hat if you want it to drop gunpowder.
I can't, nor would I want to, figure out how to cheat pixbits out of a (very well deserved) dollar.

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 am
by Kkflarg
TwelveFoot wrote:Oh, yes you need to buy the hat if you want it to drop gunpowder.
I can't, nor would I want to, figure out how to cheat pixbits out of a (very well deserved) dollar.

thats not what im saying :( i just wanted to know :nono:
edit: i want pixbits to have all a them dollers

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:06 am
by TwelveFoot
Yeah sorry, I kind of misunderstood you...

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 am
by Kkflarg
TwelveFoot wrote:Yeah sorry, I kind of misunderstood you...

ehhh.....its ok..i would have misunderstood me too :)......i wish i could donate but i dont have a pay-pal or money to spare :(

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am
by ddawg77
TwelveFoot wrote:Yeah, I like all of them. Except for the gold bricks, I'm still trying to decide if I like those.
Modding a few things here and there keeps me busy and entertained.

Gold bricks are strange

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:42 am
by TwelveFoot
Kkflarg wrote:
TwelveFoot wrote:Yeah sorry, I kind of misunderstood you...

ehhh.....its ok..i would have misunderstood me too :)......i wish i could donate but i dont have a pay-pal or money to spare :(

You can buy an iTunes gift card at a store and use that for iAPs.

ddawg77 wrote:Gold bricks are strange

:sisi: The only reason I did that was because I made all my gold blue so the normal gold texture wasn't doing anything.
It's growing on me though...

Re: Some mods I'm currently running.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:09 am
by Kkflarg
TwelveFoot wrote:
Kkflarg wrote:
TwelveFoot wrote:Yeah sorry, I kind of misunderstood you...

ehhh.....its ok..i would have misunderstood me too :)......i wish i could donate but i dont have a pay-pal or money to spare :(

You can buy an iTunes gift card at a store and use that for iAPs.

imma do dat sooner or later w/ dat tux :)