Page 14 of 14

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm
by FlipBeef97
wack3jo wrote:And there's certainly no need to lock the topic.
For all we know Whitefang could come on tomorrow :sisi:


OMG!!! :eek: :v

Wack3jo!!!!! :D

did you get your PC back??? :v :v :v

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 am
by Multipackwolf
Errr... Dude. Wacky can still get on the forum, even thoough he doesn't have his laptop.
He's just not on as much. A bit like me.

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 am
by FlipBeef97
Multipackwolf wrote:Errr... Dude. Wacky can still get on the forum, even thoough he doesn't have his laptop.
He's just not on as much. A bit like me.


oh... Sorry... :oops:

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am
by Penafore
Lol XD anyway Wang come back,!!!

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:10 pm
by Multipackwolf
:shock: :rotfl:

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:34 am
by WhiteFang
Sorry for the long wait guys, but I'm back! And I promise I will finish this project and release it.

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:59 pm
by Master Porky
Penafore wrote:Lol XD anyway Wang come back,!!!


What the...

:eek: :evil:

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 pm
by FlipBeef97
WhiteFang wrote:Sorry for the long wait guys, but I'm back! And I promise I will finish this project and release it.


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :hail: :rock: :approved: :v

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 am
by Shaun
Yay :)

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:24 am
by Penafore
Master Porky wrote:
Penafore wrote:Lol XD anyway Wang come back,!!!


What the...

:eek: :evil:


..... i don't know what happened it was a long time ago...

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 pm
by kivifreak
WhiteFang, if you give me your savefile format i can make a format changer from your files to ingame junk jack files.

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 pm
by WhiteFang
kivifreak wrote:WhiteFang, if you give me your savefile format i can make a format changer from your files to ingame junk jack files.


I'm scraping the file and restarting it completely for Junk Jack X. Unless people want me to finish the Junk Jack version?

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:55 pm
by FlipBeef97
make both versions, because some people cant get JJX

Re: Junk Builder [World Editor]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm
by TwelveFoot
If it was me, I probably wouldn't continue the JJ version. Unless you're really close to finishing it.