Page 2 of 4

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:24 pm
by AlexVolk
Kidding. But I want to hear why the people think it has poor quality. Maybe they don't like the original wack3blocks?

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 pm
by Molotov13
no they are retarted for voting badly that or they have a very bad computer that can handle things at this magnitude of the Awesome Scale or they are just blind and cant except the fact they cant see so they have to rate it badly either way im right like always :D
and why would i wanna change my vote this is too nice to down vote it from amazing duh :)

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:26 pm
by AlexVolk
Or that too...

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:05 pm
by Ecthelion II
AlexVolk wrote:Wo would vote poo for this texture pack? Please ban whoever did that.

Anyways, I can't wait to have this pack. I'm excited.


You can still have this texture pack! It's just not completely finished though.

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:34 pm
by AlexVolk
I need a computer to install it. And I can't install anything on it because of.... parents

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:27 am
by Stuart98
Nice.

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 pm
by AlexVolk
Another person voted VERY BAD, wtf. You don't just go up to someone and say, "SCR*W YOU, YOU SUCK" Now who did it?

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm
by TwelveFoot
AlexVolk wrote:Another person voted VERY BAD, wtf. You don't just go up to someone and say, "SCR*W YOU, YOU SUCK" Now who did it?

You know, you have basically said "YOU SUCK" to people before.

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 pm
by Stuart98
Or, "We got a super idiot here" to newbies wh don't know any better.

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 am
by AlexVolk
Why the hell do you have to bring that up? :Prrr:

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 am
by TwelveFoot
We had to bring that up because you're being a total hypocrite.

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 am
by BluesClues
:sisi: Also arent you 10 or 11 years old? Why are you swearing? It doesnt make you any cooler you know. :roll:

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:04 am
by RyanLovesJunkjack
BluesClues wrote:
AlexVolk wrote:Wo would vote poo for this texture pack? Please ban whoever did that.

Anyways, I can't wait to have this pack. I'm excited.

Why would they get banned for expressing their opinion? That would be retarded.


Lol yeah it would...
Also, I might download this once it's updated but I like Wack3jos better. Personal preference :sisi:
But I like the look of this too! Keep up the good work :D

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm
by AlexVolk
RyanLovesJunkjack wrote:
BluesClues wrote:
AlexVolk wrote:Wo would vote poo for this texture pack? Please ban whoever did that.

Anyways, I can't wait to have this pack. I'm excited.

Why would they get banned for expressing their opinion? That would be retarded.


Lol yeah it would...
Also, I might download this once it's updated but I like Wack3jos better. Personal preference :sisi:
But I like the look of this too! Keep up the good work :D


Ah, I see you just like the original. But still, doesn't it look like a nicer 3d version? I really like it.

Re: Vector 3D V0.5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm
by AlexVolk
BluesClues wrote::sisi: Also arent you 10 or 11 years old? Why are you swearing? It doesnt make you any cooler you know. :roll:


I don't care if swearing makes me cool or not....