Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

How to change mobs tutorial

• Author
<<< T.O.N.I >>>

How to change mobs tutorial

PostSun Dec 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Hey everyone i know most of the new users or registered dont know how to change mobs from junk jack and repalce them with downloded ones im going to show you step by step so read it

1.open i file
2.go to var/mobile/media/downloads and when you find the mobs press edit chek the mobs and then copy/link
3.than go to var/mobile/applications and then find junk jack enter that folder and then you see another folder inside that says junk jack before going in there press edit paste and then go in the junk jack folder and find mobs.png delete that.
4.exit junk jack folder and the downloaded mobs change their name to mobs.png and than edit copy/link enter the junk jack folder and paste it.
5.if you have multitask open it by pressing the home button 2 times fast and if you see the junk jack icon hold it long and a minus(-) will apear press that and then enter junk jack
6.there you have it. :rock:
my hero's on this forum-----> multipackwolf...twelvefot...2539Woo,stuart98 and of course pixbits...

<<< T.O.N.I >>>

Re: How to change mobs tutorial

PostSun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm

If you cant understand it send me a message and i show him/her a clearer tutorial
my hero's on this forum-----> multipackwolf...twelvefot...2539Woo,stuart98 and of course pixbits...

Return to Mobs