Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Uber Mob Wiki Help

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
BomberBradley

Uber Mob Wiki Help

PostWed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I've had a blast battling the new Uber mobs, their rarity really balances the challenge and reward, however, I've only battled 3. I've made a new Ubermob page on the Junk Jack Wiki to help anybody else looking for info, but it is incomplete. If you have fought any of these ubermobs and have gotten any of the loot, please consider helping us fill in the missing information and stats so everyone can use the page as a complete resource! :) Thanks a lot guys!

Idevenk

Re: Uber Mob Wiki Help

PostWed Apr 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Good job man! I need some info on these uber mobs before I die horribly to one.
Have you heard of Junk Jack? Yeah it's pretty cool...

Lightbulb

PostThu Apr 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Ughhh. Its nice to fight an uber mob and get the loot, but ughhh the strip mining.
Ive revolved around the world of Terra and Seth twice in adventure mode and ive only fought 2 on each planet.

Ive already filled up the wiki with tips on how to deal with uber mobs. Life steal plus tanky armor in both defence and health is the way to go. Drive them to a corner then spam the heck out of them till theyre dead. Easy peasy.
Once im done with this uber mobs, im going to find out what the heck totems are, since its clear no one here on the forums knows what they are yet, and im really itching to know what are they.

Since im working on adventure mode, itll be a while before i get the items and battle style of uber mobs on the later planets.

Ramsey26

PostMon Apr 10, 2017 2:07 pm

I have fought and killed all the uber mobs at least once so if there's any way I could help I would be willing to do so. :)
Also totems are just like columns that you find underground. Each planet has its own totem. (I have only found 4 so far)

mr_snazz

PostThu Apr 20, 2017 4:38 pm

I got super lucky and found a Terra totem within the first minute on the first post-patch world I created. Haven't found another one since, but they are nifty! Also have a little bit of a Terra boss armor collection going :)

Return to General