Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Item Ids for both PC and Android

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
Lord-Xanthor

Item Ids for both PC and Android

PostMon Apr 09, 2018 8:20 pm

I always edit my games and share my information so others can use it as well, but before I share that information, I always ask first if its ok for me to post that Information. So right now, before I post on how I do things, and post the Ids for the items, is it ok that I do this here? (Will in proper section if ok) One thing I will not do, is post the item Ids for anything that is sold through the store. Meaning, I will not list item Ids for things like the Fishing rod, full book, even the freebies for voting. I will only post the item Ids for items you get normally in game. I have written mods, cheats, tutorials on how to mod/cheat in many games, been doing this since the Commodore 64 and Amiga days. I always ask first before posting information like this.

Multipackwolf

Re: Item Ids for both PC and Android

PostTue Apr 10, 2018 5:43 am

I'm unsure if any of the other moderators stances have changed since this sort of thing last came up, but we would prefer if this information was not publically available. Pixbits had an intention when creating this game, and even added a creative mode so the excuse "I just want to build" wasn't so valid when discussing these kinds of things.

At the same time, there is no function in-game to allow people to go about turning creative projects into survival at the push of a button, so I can see a use in this, but for now, lets not.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Lord-Xanthor

PostTue Apr 10, 2018 9:46 am

Funny you should say that. It was looking for a map editor that turned up Junk Jack in the first place. Only problem, it's for retro. Ended up buying it for myself and family, both pc and android versions and manually edited the android version. Didn't have the patience to start all over again. Anyway, I wont post the info. Just so you know, there are advertisements out there for editors for both pc and android, but looking into the code their nothing but loggers meant to get someone's Steam or Playstore account info. I'm lazy, not dumb, then again, sometimes I can be both heh.

Multipackwolf

PostTue Apr 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Those kinds of things always exist, The only way that they're legit is if they're from the forums/ developers themselves
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

a_stick

PostSat Apr 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Join the discord server!
Living the NaN life...

Return to General