Page 7 of 8

Re: -=[ Junk Jack X Guide ]=-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 am
by Ozvooky
I may add it in but I don't see the need because I thought it was already in sol's thread

Re: Junk Jack X Guide

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am
by Mr.Explosive
thanks ozvooky, and great job pixbits!!!

Re: Junk Jack X Guide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:20 am
by Ozvooky
No problem :)

Re: -=[ Junk Jack X Guide ]=-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:59 am
by SollyStartles
Ozvooky wrote:I may add it in but I don't see the need because I thought it was already in sol's thread

:sisi:

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 am
by Ozvooky
Added a section showing you how to reduce lag :)

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 am
by Avid
Really good Ozvooky! Very helpful. :)

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:01 pm
by Ozvooky
Thanks! I really need to finish the guide :asd: I'll finish it tomorrow or so

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 pm
by last_archer
Registered here just to thank you, Ozvooky! Quick stack button... :hail: I've been playing JJx for more than 100 hours by now and I didn't know about such an awesome feature. Thank you, man! It's so much faster now))

Hi everybody!

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:59 pm
by SollyStartles
last_archer wrote:Registered here just to thank you, Ozvooky! Quick stack button... :hail: I've been playing JJx for more than 100 hours by now and I didn't know about such an awesome feature. Thank you, man! It's so much faster now))

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the forums. :)

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:55 pm
by JjxShanaJjx
Thanks Oz for this amazing guide! Best guide i've found and it helped me out alot :) This and LunchBoxEmporium helped me become un-noobish :D Thanks again!

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:45 am
by Ozvooky
JjxShanaJjx wrote:Thanks Oz for this amazing guide! Best guide i've found and it helped me out alot :) This and LunchBoxEmporium helped me become un-noobish :D Thanks again!

No problem :) Glad you found it useful :approved:

last_archer wrote:Registered here just to thank you, Ozvooky! Quick stack button... :hail: I've been playing JJx for more than 100 hours by now and I didn't know about such an awesome feature. Thank you, man! It's so much faster now))

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you liked it and found it helpful :)

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:18 am
by Mon121
Thank you soooo much i just got the game after a few years of playing the original i got bored so i brought JJX and i was like :look: what do i do? and this helped heaps! :asd:

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 am
by Ozvooky
Mon121 wrote:Thank you soooo much i just got the game after a few years of playing the original i got bored so i brought JJX and i was like :look: what do i do? and this helped heaps! :asd:

Welcome to the forum :D I'm glad the guide helped you :approved:

Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:50 am
by Retro Nug
Great guide! This will come in MOST handy! I downloaded the game the week it came out and never gave it a real try yet, so this'll be helpful!

Re: Junk Jack X Complete Guide

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:38 am
by Ozvooky
Retro Nug wrote:Great guide! This will come in MOST handy! I downloaded the game the week it came out and never gave it a real try yet, so this'll be helpful!

Welcome to the forum!!! :approved:
Thanks! I hope it'll help you out :D