Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

So i would like some HELP

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
Coolfwip50

So i would like some HELP

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm

i got Junk jack. then Junck jack x came out a few months later and now i dont have the money to get it. I would like to trade apple IDs or if you know of any other way we could trade that way. I JUST WANT THE GAMMMMMEEEE :( :( :(

jmanroxu

Re: So i would like some HELP

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Yeah, total stranger, here's my apple ID linked with my credit card. But I trust that you'll only rip off PixBits by downloading junk jack for free and not steal any other important information, definitely!

Coolfwip50

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:39 pm

jmanroxu wrote:Yeah, total stranger, here's my apple ID linked with my credit card. But I trust that you'll only rip off PixBits by downloading junk jack for free and not steal any other important information, definitely!

calm down. I have turned down 2 accounts with credit cards linked, because i dont want someone blaiming me for trying to buy apps with it so get your facts straight

Rippedorigami

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:41 pm

You would need their password forever to update. Bad idea. Just have someone gift it to you, or do some yard work for neighbors. Get 15$. Get iTunes card. Done

Coolfwip50

PostSat Sep 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Rippedorigami wrote:You would need their password forever to update. Bad idea. Just have someone gift it to you, or do some yard work for neighbors. Get 15$. Get iTunes card. Done

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GIFT!!!! lol i would be really happy if you could explain

Return to General