• We need your support! 

Junk Jack Stories and Art V1.3

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
Dylan

Junk Jack Stories and Art V1.3

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Junk Jack Art

Well I was inspired by PWRof3D of his art (about reptiles) which doesn't give a reason why I'm doing this but I did some minor edits to these pictures for your Entertainment and Enjoyment. None of these are done myself from scratch, I take Screenshots and Edit them. I would likely add a "Small" story with them, If you don't like them and your not interested in them. DONT CLICK THIS TOPIC AGIAN! Those who do, you can Check this Topic as many times as you please. I will update This topic with New works or just to keep it out of the grave yard. I could get help with these as well. Hope you like them! Also they will be in Identified Spoilers to avoid Giant Pictures making your browser to lag, Thanks Again Everyone, Pm me of any ideas I could render here. Comments are accepted.
NOTE: None of the Stories are Real if Determined but can be some what related to something real.

My Avatar
Open Spoiler

Story for "My Avatar"

The thing is, In my stories I am Normally a weak person of not much knowledge. A Tamer I normally call my Character instead of a warrior for example. I am not Skilled with any Weapon but could use them, unless they are made from bones. I normally use Creatures as primary form of combat, pleasing them to "eat" my enemy if possible or for purposes such as transportation or to run away. I normally Stink somewhat to the Human Nose, cuase of Great Trust in my Tamed Creatures, which I meaning that I can sit in their mouth and their like Starving and they wouldn't eat me. I was blessed from nature with a 'Stick" that never broke... Nor burned to ashes... It was abnormally strait and I could smack and block some blows with it. I dress normally from light natural things such as, Leather, leaves, vines, scales, bones, bark, and other natural things. Notice the necklace, it was a tooth from Baby Gord that fell off when he Chewed on my Staff. And their no Chew marks on my Staff. My Character enjoys watching his pets or other Reptilian creatures eat or swallow people or Gore events. This character Likes Dryads And Witch Doctors along with pygmies or other species that are inspired to use natural things in everything the use. Other characters are seen as "Strangers of Nature" and are commonly Smarter and Stronger than myself. I am also unable to feel comfortable in "houses" like humans, So I'm more likely to be found outside.

Me And Gord...
Open Spoiler

Story for "Me And Gord..."

As you see in the picture, I'm their Trying to offer something to eat to this "Big Guy" here, I really like huge reptiles but I didn't know he was a baby but all babies are normally cute, I noticed he didn't like to eat wood... But I wouldn't feed myself to him so I looked for more "Food" to make him like me. He looked bigger than what he was before I was trapped in the game. For some reason I cant remember my techniques nor what I did to survive here. I feel noobish and pro at the same time. As I went and collect more wood in this pixelated world, I notice that the trees aren't as hard as actual trees... Each time I break a tree down the blocks and some leaves fall to my feet and disappear with like a small pop, some what like a notification or something. Minutes later I noticed I actually had a back pack. I took it off and opened it to see what was inside. Lots of wood and leaves and a small leafy wood thing. Their was Magnifying glass in a pocket of the backpack so I took it out and examined the leafy Object. Then a name comes to my mind as if it was telepathy, saying "sapling". I freaked out a little and put the glass away. I bunched up the leaves to the side to make space in my backpack and then they only became blocks aswell taking less space but like compact only on leaf didn't turn into blocks like the rest. I noticed that the blocks composed of four leaves each and It so happens to see that I had an extra...

MiniMen?

Open Spoiler

Story for "MiniMen"

I had an idea Making new characters for my stories in case I'm alone in a story. You guys know whos the First one, but can you find out who are the others? They are like Dwarf sized people just like humans but are normally bullied by the humans and other Species due to their size. That's Sad.

Me and Gord Pt.2
Open Spoiler

Story for "Me and Gord Pt.2"
I noticed I didn't put anything in the quick slots to make the story more into the picture but I rendered this having a problem so here it is, It was hard to do the simple change. On with the story...

I was moving here and their in my backpack looking at all the spaces it had, to interested or focused to look around my surroundings... I come out of my "inventory" seeing the big Reptile (cuase its not a crocodile even thou the Structure of it is from the pocket Crocodile) in my face! Not really but actually very close to me, for a moment I get this surprised feeling, knowing that he could do anything in this close range. I stood still... Still as a tree... trying not to look at him in the eyes directly, cuase I heard something in the Scrolls about the enderman, but it was hard to look past him. I couldn't see the chickens nor Sheep that was to far to visible to the human eye onto the Device they watched me in. He looked at my, the one that held that "extra" leaf. He comes a little closer and licks that hand, I drop the leaf fast than I could. That Slimy and sticky sensation of a big reptile Tongue was not common and not a desirable thing to most humans. I remember those I had in the real world, none did such... only the babies mistaking my hand for a flower... It felt disgusting but at the same time I felt like feeling it again. He at the leaf and stared at me. "C'mon, Don't stare at me like that, your giving me the creeps!" I said. Then he turns around and walks towards the trees behind him as if he understood, and sat looking at me. "So you like Leaves then... Not only leaves I can tell because of those teeth he has. He must be Omnivorous... In many stories a heard That reptiles liked to eat humans, those medieval myths!!!! I wish I never heard them, Maybe that's why I'm panicking so much." I thought this in my mind while I get in my inventory to take out the leave blocks, but they were to many to hold in my hand so I put them with the heavy wood I collected earlier. I offered him a block of leaves and he walked slowly to me looking at the block I held. He pulls it from my hand with his tongue around the block and ate it. I Turned to pick another and...

Me and Gord Pt.3
Open Spoiler

And I see this... Imagine what I did afterwards... I turned around and saw him bigger! I thought," it cant be an adult... Its... its... a Baby?????" but that was after I feel upon the blocks I stored when I jumped in surprise. I wanted to leave now, its gonna get bigger if it JUST a BABY... I didn't dare run cuase he could run and catch me, then eat me, or he could simple let me go if a walk... I wanted to walk away but I didn't want him to see me when I'm doing so, so I gave him more blocks of leaves as shown. I tossed one to him cuase I didn't dare risk losing my arm, he grabs the block from the ground and lifts his head up and swallowed the block. I got scared he would do exactly that to me in such a simple way. I wanted to leave even faster. After he finished he looked at me again, I was paralyzed when he walked to me at that specific moment. I Whispered "Do what your gonna do, and do it quickly..." with me eyes closed waiting to feel what future holds... And to make matters worse, I had a block of leaves in my hands. "A more Satisfying Meal!"
I open my eyes to see him at my feet looking at me. I didn't know what to do... Then he opened his mouth when he realizes I am looking, this time I didn't close my eyes and my mind was Hysterical. Thoughts came to my mind, I had to pick one to do and fast... Then I was going to try to give him all my leaf blocks to make him full enough so he wouldn't eat me. That was a thought... I stare into his mouth revealing some "interesting" Details... Saliva or drool dripped from the upper parts of his mouth, teeth for several things... what was scaring was the fact that they were all pointy has if it was a complete carnivore... , A slimy waiting tongue. No tracts of leaves... and... I'm not going to say more... I put the block I had of leaves in his mouth putting the least of my body near the interior of his mouth, then removing my hand fast, like anyone crazy enough to do what I just did. To my surprise he closed his mouth and looks at me in the eyes... I felt like dieing that moment... Then he rolls upside down in front of me with one paw moving back and forth. He kept looking at me, I only felt a slight relief knowing I wont get eaten "NOW"...

Meet Gork and Gord

Open Spoiler

Story for "Meet Gork and Gork"

Yeah, Gord is actually a Giant Alien infected Iguana. It's name is an Abbreviation standing for: Great Obiese Reptile of Docileness. ( G.O.R.D ) And Gork is also Abbreviated, Great Occult Reptile King, ( G.O.R.K ) I am Gork the Goreian in most of my stories. Making me a Reptile myself and at the same time like a human making this weird mix of a Human like Reptile. Gork is me... And Gord is my Pet... We both are infected with pretty much the same alien toxins and both of use survived the toxin making us suffer a lot of Biologic Changes which are interesting to humans but Humans are on the menu too, along with the wide variety of food we are able to have. Here are some interesting things about Gork in the spoiler.
Open Spoiler
Appetite Mind: Most of my thoughts would be related to eating first making decisions more likely to eat than other choices

Deadly Appetite: Being Part human, alien, and Iguana makes things are to maintain a strange metabolism making me to become hungry 5 Times more often then a human and Gord 10 times since he is bigger. Not eating cuases us to become weak and vulnerable making us to die.

Long Tongues: Well we are glad we have these to catch running prey if they run or if we want to be stealthy pulling prey from afar. If something cuts it, it would fall to the floor and become powdery rapidly, and would regrow in our bodies again. Gord's Tongue haven't been cut off at any moment for his size and force. anything wrapped in his tongue is often pulled off his feet and to his mouth in very little time. It is also very thick and slimy making sharp things useless. If prey or an enemy is far from pouncing range, I will pull them to me with my tongue making a close quarter combat more often.

Senses: We could become blind if struck in the eyes or by other means but would recover slowly, Anything in a 100 feet distance can be felt nearby if it is bone related. Making anything with bones a target in sight or with senses. This make it almost impossible to be snuck on.

Gork's Scales: My scales are strange indeed, the scales on my belly would be rather soft and flexible ,while those on my head and back would be slightly harder than my soft ones. They are immune to Gastric Acids allowing me to get eaten and is able to sustain massive forces upon it. (Cuase Gord often like to play hide and seek, or use me has a chew toy or just lay on me so I don't go anywhere while he sleeps.) Since I shed my scales, they can be found sometimes and could be used to make armor cuase humans are crafty at times.

No Mercy Attitude: As for eating or pleasing I could kill or attack anything without thinking if its edible. Often giving a command that Gord could eat an enemy of mine or torture it making it feel like he would get eaten or killed.

Claws of The King: I am unable to use weapons of any sort unless they are made form bones. Making me Deadly at close range with Claws and a Dangerous bite.

Golem-Like: Golems don't breathe or have hearts... As the Metabolism has heightened senses and an appetite to sustain the metabolism going, Blood cells in our bodies need no heart to keep working making it green instead of red. Lungs also were destroyed in the biologic Change, allowing my to survive underwater and inside other creatures, if I happened to get eaten.

Gord's Friendship: I am not super strong or anything like such, making me unable to lift heavy objects. But I could lift a human but Gord helps me in my crazy things I could do like tongue Jumping which is a crazier version of Bungi jumping.

Disgusting Appetite: Me and Gord can eat a wide variety of things. We both are Omnivores, Insectivores, and Osteovores. Slime is somewhat edible and is sometimes avoided cuase of its addictive effect.

Tail: Me and Gord have Tails so we use it cuase it part of our bodies. I use it to disarm Enemies and whack them off their feet. Gord uses it to break Humans houses to try to get people, to avoid running out of people I order him not to do that unless advised. Otherwise to Break trees.

Quadridextrious: You know how Humans can be ambidextrous, well im able to use all of my limbs equally making me have bad coordination in using all four, but I can walk on all four making my look like an ordinary iguana,and able to stand on two legs cuase of the part human type.

In the Image we are hungry until we found an abnormally huge worm that I know I couldn't have my self because of my small size but had what I could eat I had and gave the rest to Gord since he can eat a lot, he spends the day eating and at night sleeping. The funny thing is that the worm hopped a bit in this Cubic world making Gord to grasp it in his mouth while I Killed it. After we ate, I wondered about the strange wood structure built here. I couldn't find out what it was but who ever did it I thank them cuase when I removed the logs, more critters were their for me and Gord.

Rendering this one was Fairly Hard cuase making Gork from a Bold man Template I used in the avatar, and make the backgrounds cuase no one wanted to help... but doing so was fun, storie was also delicious for me and Gord that day... The Thing was after that we didn't go anywhere cuase Gord decided to sleep on me that evening, again...

Meet Ronin

Open Spoiler

Story for "Meet Ronin"
You guys may know him... He will be in stories of mine too. His true self is unknown, But what Gork knows that what ever it is, is gonna be Yummy.

More Info will come when I have it, Opinions on the Skin? Please?

Stay Tune Guys, more coming!!! Ideas and help can be used if possible. I took lots of time rendering these. Thanks Again! I Would likely put an updating post to notify new "Arts". I love comments so don't mind to give me your opinion on any of these new or old!
Last edited by Dylan on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

Re: Junk Jack Art [PICTURE EDIT]

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Good job I like the story! What did you use to edit them?
Maybe we're just sleepwalking?
Quote is a Merchant of Many :sisi:

Dylan

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Story, my mind the art its self was a screen shot which I edited on the simple program called paint that comes I believe on most computers. Knowing that their were a shapes option , made things harder I guess... Gord was hard to make bigger and I covered the pocket crocodile with wood blocks. Then came up with a story
thanks!
The M.O.B Scientist

Wolfe

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Lookin good, keep this up!
GC(-JWolfe-)
"The ultimate goal of an artisan is to create a paradise."
Said to have "building magic" :p
Wanna see My World?
Master Artist of the Artisan Guild!
Here is my Building Guide!
SollyStartles wrote:You, sir, are a god.

Dylan

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Thanks very much, it was my first piece and try
it did taking me a few good hours but I actually like doing it!
it was somewhat complicated to use only the tools in paint. I really like the way I got the stick to be in my hand.and my tooth necklace, its famed in my old stories... Thanks agian.
The M.O.B Scientist

DesertEagleHD

• Location: in a room, in a house, united states, planet earth, somewhere in space

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 10:10 pm

These look really cool. ;)
A true member of the JJ Hitman Group "X"

Dylan

PostSat Nov 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Thanks eagle, although they are minor edits, I plan to improve. Over all it isn't easy to do it on paint so I see it as a success on my part. I was thinking about some things I can make but I'm gonna take it smoothly so I won't say anything now about that. In the minimen part I was disappointed in rendering the last one and the one beside aswell. Those were made without adding extra pixels. The first is Jack, the second is me, the third is Meatman2tasty, and the forth is RoninShockd.
I don't mind including people in the arts but the story would be another level. I would make Characters to portray in these arts and stories such as Gord.He's not supposed to be a crocodile but that's all I have that's a green reptile. Its a baby in that picture so expect a adult version and boy is he Big!

what should be my next?

Gord In his actual size (role-play size)
or
Me and Gord pt.2

up to you, Keep me going!!!

NOTE: Did any of you noticed the leather clothes in my avatar with the bare hand edit,before said it now?
The M.O.B Scientist

RoninShockd

PostSun Nov 30, 2014 1:04 am

The dwarf on the right looks like me!
Edit: Oh, shnap! That is me!
"When someone needs help, it is your responsibility to help them, whether or not you want to. When the world acknowledges this, we will all know peace." -My hopeful brain 2014
PROUD MEMBER OF THE JJX SOCIETY
GC: milkitybudder
OLO

Dylan

PostSun Nov 30, 2014 1:34 am

Yeah that's you alright... I was thinking on making you look like you were wearing clothes of pumkin, but then I thought to leave it the way it is...

New ideas for the next one I'm making. Currently in working on me and Gord pt2... I reread the my own story and saw an error in the me and Gord story which is understood that I wanted him to eat me... It shall be fixed when I upload my next piece of art... So disappointed that In pt 2 I spent much time editing the first picture and then I save on the original making a problem! I managed to make the original agian but not much was changed in pt 2 but in part three I liked more making more edits and I'm thinking on what's the continuation of those stories. Yes that's right I did two new parts. Part four I will need someone to help me... Anyone wanna help? Nothing to hard..
The M.O.B Scientist

Dylan

PostSun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 am

Updated to V1.2

+ Fixing the misunderstanding of me wanting to get eaten!
+ add Two more Stories

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that last one, can you guys determine what's going to happen? Please Post what you think might happen to me or what will I do...

I need help for my next part of the story, I need a screenshot very similar to the ones in the "Me and Gord" pictures, in a sun set view , Night view (no lights), and a morning view... I really need these to continue, the trees don't matter any tree shape of that kind can do, and a bold character is need aswell (so editing would be simpler instead of my trying to remove armor or clothes from the character)

Thanks for reading!!!!
The M.O.B Scientist

Dylan

Re: Junk Jack Stories and Art V1.2

PostThu Dec 04, 2014 1:17 am

Thanks guys!!! We have reached 200 views! Thanks everyone, more are coming!!!
The M.O.B Scientist

SollyStartles

PostThu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Dylan wrote:Thanks guys!!! We have reached 200 views! Thanks everyone, more are coming!!!

-cough bots cough- :look:
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Dylan

PostThu Dec 04, 2014 8:50 pm

At least their views, and at least bots are seeing this, at least theirs someone who sees this... Anyways I know that... Here's some Panadol for that coughing... Lol
The M.O.B Scientist

SollyStartles

PostThu Dec 04, 2014 9:46 pm

#BotsHaveFeelingsToo
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube