Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
  • Message

LordModz

Offline

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:23 am

Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostFri Nov 04, 2016 10:53 pm

So, I've just checked the files and all the images are now .png

Doesn't this mean that it's now possible to make textures packs ?
GC: LordModz
Steam: LordModz1
Discord: LordModz#3398
KIk: 227WeedRooller420

Image

Stuart98

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 7641
  • Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 am
  • Location: Moving your misplaced posts.

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostFri Nov 04, 2016 11:28 pm

Yes?
Thanks, Stuart98.
i AREZ AN GRAMMER nAZI!!
Patience. Patience people.
Proud ingredient in Su Tarts. :sisi:
Ask me if you need anything. Whatever it is, I can probably take care of it.

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16259
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 12:08 am

As long as you're jailbroken. You can't install textures without a jailbreak anymore.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

LordModz

Offline

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:23 am

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 12:12 am

TwelveFoot wrote:As long as you're jailbroken. You can't install textures without a jailbreak anymore.


That sucks :/ only people with jailbroken can enjoy textures pack :/
GC: LordModz
Steam: LordModz1
Discord: LordModz#3398
KIk: 227WeedRooller420

Image

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16259
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 1:21 am

You're jailbroken, right? Or can you see the files some other way?
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

xXtcikotciXx

Offline

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 am

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSun Nov 06, 2016 6:10 am

You can install texture packs without jailbreak lol
GC: CmakLove

Noob iOS "Hacker".

LordModz

Offline

  • Posts: 100
  • Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 9:23 am

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSat Nov 12, 2016 9:24 pm

TwelveFoot wrote:You're jailbroken, right? Or can you see the files some other way?


To answer your question, I'm jailbroken :) If you're not jailbroken you could always use the PC files, iOS and PC have the same images files now :) both are .png ^_^

Also can't you not use something like iFunbox to view images ?
GC: LordModz
Steam: LordModz1
Discord: LordModz#3398
KIk: 227WeedRooller420

Image

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16259
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSun Nov 13, 2016 12:40 am

LordModz wrote:
TwelveFoot wrote:You're jailbroken, right? Or can you see the files some other way?


To answer your question, I'm jailbroken :) If you're not jailbroken you could always use the PC files, iOS and PC have the same images files now :) both are .png ^_^

Also can't you not use something like iFunbox to view images ?

Ifunbox used to work. But Apple blocked that back in iOS 6.0 (or something, don't remember). So on current devices the only way (that I know of) is to be jailbroken. You can't see or move files (other than world/charcter) if you aren't.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

qazedc1212

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 2355
  • Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:35 pm
  • Location: Canadeh

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostMon Nov 14, 2016 11:26 pm

TwelveFoot wrote:
LordModz wrote:
TwelveFoot wrote:You're jailbroken, right? Or can you see the files some other way?


To answer your question, I'm jailbroken :) If you're not jailbroken you could always use the PC files, iOS and PC have the same images files now :) both are .png ^_^

Also can't you not use something like iFunbox to view images ?

Ifunbox used to work. But Apple blocked that back in iOS 6.0 (or something, don't remember). So on current devices the only way (that I know of) is to be jailbroken. You can't see or move files (other than world/charcter) if you aren't.

Unless you use iBackupBot to inject the texturepacks.
Regards, qazedc.

Find me:
YouTube | Website | Twitter

kenedy

Offline

  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:19 am

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSun Nov 20, 2016 7:21 am

I just want to add that you can't install textures without a jailbreak anymore.
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

xXtcikotciXx

Offline

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 am

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 12:21 pm

You can install them without jb lol
GC: CmakLove

Noob iOS "Hacker".

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16259
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Other than iBackupBot? Explain please.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

xXtcikotciXx

Offline

  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 am

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Get the .ipa, "mod" whatever you want in the ipa, sign the ipa, install it. Done. loll congrats you now have a "texture pack"
GC: CmakLove

Noob iOS "Hacker".

TwelveFoot

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 16259
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Can we now make texture pack for iOS ?

PostSat Nov 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Right, so that's the same method as iBackupBot. Which works, but is probably more work than most people want to do for textures.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest