Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Loving the new update!

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
Mage_Knight7301

Loving the new update!

PostSun Nov 20, 2016 9:15 pm

There are a few quirks that need to be fixed(of course, that is just what it is) but I am really enjoying the PC Version content coming to mobile. My friend and I like to play this game all the time; he was most hyped about the new crossbows and I am the most hyped about the glowing portal pieces. I had genuinely lost interest in the mobile version since the PC controls were so much more convenient( referencing the two block jump and impact based combat) but now that the new content is out, I can not stop playing. I have played and tested the game since Thursday, and found a few small quirks, but once I get more details together I will post on another thread. I already have every planet but Yuca, Lilith, Magmar, and Cryo. The glowing portal pieces are really nice. Yeah I am blabbing and rambling but that is just because I am excited to be back in the realm of junk jack! No complaints here since you did such a Nice job on the update! No matter how much people complain, I say Well done! :approved:
I see you are doing that one thing at that one place at this one time.
Open Spoiler

Aion

Re: Loving the new update!

PostWed Nov 23, 2016 5:27 am

I usually just browse the forum, but I made an account just to say how freakin AWESOME it is that they updated mobile. I'm ever so greatful, as don't have a computer atm.

Mage_Knight7301

Re: Loving the new update!

PostThu Nov 24, 2016 2:02 am

Aion wrote:I usually just browse the forum, but I made an account just to say how freakin AWESOME it is that they updated mobile. I'm ever so greatful, as don't have a computer atm.

Well Aion, welcome to the forum! Glad you are here and enjoying the update! Yeah I would have made an account for an update like this too since they did such a great job! Actually I was away from the Junk Jack community for a long time and didn't even know about the update until my friend told me about it, and my passion for Junk Jack has came back. I just wish that some of the Minecraft Youtubers(I watch PythonGB occasionally) would pick up on the game, especially when they say that they are open to new games... Idk I don't want to be an annoying little kid and spam youtube comments to play this game, but another side of me just wants to do that on every youtube video I see. Developers here at Pixbits have done a great job on this game, and I would love to see it become popular, I just don't know how I could possibly get someone like PythonGB to play the game. I probably don't even know what I am talking about but anyways, Welcome to the forum Aion! Hope to see you sticking around for a while! :)
I see you are doing that one thing at that one place at this one time.
Open Spoiler

Return to General