Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Bottomless chests

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
Rick9399

Re: Bottomless chests

PostWed May 10, 2017 11:07 pm

I've collected a grand total of 0 chest pieces so far. I don't know how it's possible, I got the achievement for breaking 10.000 blocks after four days or so, but it's just not giving me any. :D

I did receive other things from random blocks, like water guns (but who doesn't find water guns miles deep underground, right?)

Lightbulb

PostThu May 11, 2017 2:43 am

woah, RNG must hate you,,,

well, thankd for all the answers m8!

BlackHawk

Bottomless chests

PostThu May 11, 2017 9:06 am

Your in luck I just found middle chest pieces on Lilith in white stone.

Rick9399

PostFri May 19, 2017 10:14 pm

I just found out that Tor's uber mob's chest has the same luck stat as the ivory chest, so you might want to get it, as it has a nice 2.0 thorns value as a bonus. :)

BlackHawk

Bottomless chests

PostSat May 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Rick9399 wrote:I just found out that Tor's uber mob's chest has the same luck stat as the ivory chest, so you might want to get it, as it has a nice 2.0 thorns value as a bonus. :)

I have every uber mob set completed but tor.
Stuck with a encrusted Mykonos's set giving me 2.10 luck but almost get one shotted by every tor monster. Feelsbadman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rick9399

PostSat May 20, 2017 3:28 pm

How then? Is the Android version easier? I have to admit I started playing on easy mode, but I only died 1 or 2 times before obtaining the complete Tor set, and I don't think those deaths were on Tor.

You die much more commonly AFTER you obtained the Tor set, dynaslimes explode when you touch them. :P

By the way, 2.10 luck is just as much as the full Tor set and a diamond ring, all encrusted with tourmaline, so I guess you don't need the Tor set anyway.

Rick9399

PostSat May 20, 2017 3:43 pm

By the way, I didn't know Mykon's uber mob's set gave 10 luck as well, thanks!
I went to look for one of the pieces right away and found the helm, I think I even prefer the high regeneration over the thorns (although the thorns kill nearly every melee monster without doing anything) and the orange light it emits is much more pleasant than the purple light of Tor's set.
I think I'll do a 50/50 setup, which still gives me a good thorns aura AND keeps me alive without having to use potions. :D

By the way, Jack & XsX, would it be possible to mix the colours that your clothes emit? E.g. the Tor set emits purple, so blue and a little bit of red light, and Mykon's set emits orange, so red and a little bit of green light. Could those be combined to get almost white light?

BlackHawk

Bottomless chests

PostTue May 23, 2017 1:05 am

Rick9399 wrote:By the way, I didn't know Mykon's uber mob's set gave 10 luck as well, thanks!
I went to look for one of the pieces right away and found the helm, I think I even prefer the high regeneration over the thorns (although the thorns kill nearly every melee monster without doing anything) and the orange light it emits is much more pleasant than the purple light of Tor's set.
I think I'll do a 50/50 setup, which still gives me a good thorns aura AND keeps me alive without having to use potions. :D

By the way, Jack & XsX, would it be possible to mix the colours that your clothes emit? E.g. the Tor set emits purple, so blue and a little bit of red light, and Mykon's set emits orange, so red and a little bit of green light. Could those be combined to get almost white light?

LET ME TELL YOU.... how annoying spiders slimes and bats are.....omg.....do not switch your tor armor for Mykon even for regen it is extremely annoying to have to be mining and then be constantly attacked from every little mob. One inconvenience I'd think thorns would give you tho is when your trying to get distance from a dynaslime. The rage lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TwelveFoot

PostTue May 23, 2017 2:12 am

I wear 3 pieces and a ring with regen, and one piece with thorns. I regen enough that I can ignore (almost?) any mob on Terra, and they die eventually.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Rick9399

PostTue May 23, 2017 9:01 am

Bats die as soon as they touch me, even with the Mykon helmet, but the Mykon helmet gives me a nicer light emission colour and some health regeneration, so I think I'll keep it like this. :)
Previous

Return to General