Bottomless chests

PostMon May 01, 2017 2:14 pm

My luck is so bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rick9399

Re: Bottomless chests

PostMon May 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Right chest pieces can be found in:
Alba: Aqua Dirt, Red Carmine Dirt (Cracked Grey Stone needs reconfirmation)
Thetis: Rose Stone, Wavy Aqua Dirt
Mykon Bright Orange Dirt
Lilith: Grey Dirt
Tor: Mushy Green Dirt
Magmar Red Carmine Dirt

Source: http://wiki.pixbits.com/wiki/Bottomless_Chest_Pieces

So you've probably been digging in the same planets for too long. :P

Lightbulb

PostTue May 09, 2017 5:41 pm

You. Have. Got. To, Be. NIWMOSINAHIAMKAOMAIIAOMA
HOWW THE HECK DO YOU HAVE SO MANY MIDDLE CHEST PIECES!!!!! 6 LEFT, 7 RIGHT, AND NO MIDDLE PIECE FOR ME....

ive only managed to make one bottomless chest so far....

how.

pls.
tell me your ways...

where did you get those middle piece bottomless chest

BlackHawk

PostTue May 09, 2017 10:04 pm

See that's what I don't get. Whenever I get one I don't even realize it. Then I forget where I got it. All I can really say is I mine a lot in magamr, tor, mykon. But I have mined in all the planets so I'm confused as well. I do know the left chest piece is really common in terra dirt.

Lightbulb

PostWed May 10, 2017 6:22 am

yeahhh. about that. in a desperate attempt to get middle pieces, i decided to mine at least a specific block a thousand times. You can thank me for that long list of right chest pieces for i edited that page to add more info as i did this.

I finally found a middle piece drop in Yuca, but dura stone takes too many taps to destroy.
If im not mistaken, the only planet i havent done the thousand block thing was on tor, because the mobs there overwhelm me.

Do note that in this onslaught, i found a total of 7 left, 8 right, and 1 middle piece. With 1.6 luck chance on the "very hard" difficulty. At some time, i even used luck potions to boost that luck to 2.0.

So yeah. Im obviously frustrated that you managed to find that many middle pieces

Edit: In the planets you mentioned, can you tell me if the pieces dropped on a stone or on dirt? Thanks.
Im going to try again doing this silly little thing. Hopefully i get lucky.

Rick9399

PostWed May 10, 2017 8:58 am

I have a luck stat of 2.05 and I haven't found any pieces yet, even though I am mining all the time (sometimes on the very hard difficulty setting).
Last edited by Rick9399 on Wed May 10, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lightbulb

PostWed May 10, 2017 1:12 pm

Rick9399 wrote:I have a luck stat of 2.05 and I haven't fiund any pieces yet, even though I am mining all the time (sometimes on the very hard difficulty setting).

Can you please tell me what armor do you use?'
I want my luck stat to be as high as possible.

Rick9399

PostWed May 10, 2017 3:29 pm

The Rusttalon set (Tor's uber mob drop)(10 luck for every piece), along with a tourmaline ring (15 luck). If you encrust everything with tourmaline you add another 50 luck, though it will lower the defence of the armour pieces.

Lightbulb

PostWed May 10, 2017 3:37 pm

Rick9399 wrote:The Rusttalon set (Tor's uber mob drop)(10 luck for every piece), along with a tourmaline ring (15 luck). If you encrust everything with tourmaline you add another 50 luck, though it will lower the defence of the armour pieces.

Isnt the Gold Diamond Ring Better and the Ivory Chest (both have 20 luck chance bonus)?

And out of all uber mobs, the one in Tor gives the most?

Lastly, do you know the planets with a abundance of tourmaline?

I already know the lower defence thingy, and i dont really care about it tbh lol

Rick9399

PostWed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Those provide more luck indeed. :)
I kind of like the 0.1 regeneration the tourmaline ring gives, but now knowing the diamond one is better, I wish I didn't waste so much time gathering 12 extra tourmaline crystals. :D
Out the last 4 planets, Tor's uber mob set gives the most luck (on top of a high attack and defence boost, 80 extra health and 8 thorns damage, which is insane), I didn't check all of the other ones, but those should be lower as well (because of the lower difficulty of those planets). Not sure where I found all my tourmaline, I spent a lot of time on Tor so it could be there.

Adequatepipe

PostWed May 10, 2017 5:05 pm

This seems like a good place to ask- does the Santa hat still give the luck bonus? Iirc it was 20?

Rick9399

PostWed May 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Adequatepipe wrote:This seems like a good place to ask- does the Santa hat still give the luck bonus? Iirc it was 20?

Looks like it's only 5 now.

Lightbulb

PostWed May 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Rick9399 wrote:Those provide more luck indeed. :)
I kind of like the 0.1 regeneration the tourmaline ring gives, but now knowing the diamond one is better, I wish I didn't waste so much time gathering 12 extra tourmaline crystals. :D
Out the last 4 planets, Tor's uber mob set gives the most luck (on top of a high attack and defence boost, 80 extra health and 8 thorns damage, which is insane), I didn't check all of the other ones, but those should be lower as well (because of the lower difficulty of those planets). Not sure where I found all my tourmaline, I spent a lot of time on Tor so it could be there.

Theres actually a rare necklace found randomly in chests that has the same bonus as diamond, but has more luck drop bonus. (Im sure you know that Luck Chance and Luck Drop are different (chance to drop vs doubling chance))

Edit: I hope you dont mind, but can you list each item youve equipped and how much luck they give (Just specify if youve encrusted them with a Tourmaline)

Since you said the pieces of the uber mob in tor gives 10 luck, then im assuming that:
(To clarify, the +10 is from encrusting a tourmaline)
Helm: 10+10
Chest: (Ivory Chest) 20+10
Pants: 10+10
Feet:10+10
Accessory: (Diamond Ring) 20+10
Which totals to 2.20 Luck?

Rick9399

PostWed May 10, 2017 6:39 pm

I have the Rusttalon Helm (10 + 10), Rusttalon Chest (10 + 10, I prefer thorns over the last bit of luck), Rusttalon Legs (10 + 10), Rusttalon Feet (10 + 10) and Gold Diamond Ring (20 + 10) (Total luck stat of 2.10).

Other uber mob sets I found:
Germstriker (0)
Kelsior (0)
Gutstriker (6)
Kratios (0)
Griever (0)
Infernus (6)
Coldshadow (5)

Lightbulb

PostWed May 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Ah okie thanks.
One final question.

Where did you mostly find your middle chest pieces? Im assuming its from dura stone since youve explored enough to find a lot of pieces in end game planets.
Next

Return to General