Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

[Poll] New/Old Members - Platform you play on

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack

Are you a new member and what platform do you play on?

Returning member
44%
5%
Android
15%
iOS
22%
PC/ Mac
15%

Total votes : 41

• Author
Multipackwolf

[Poll] New/Old Members - Platform you play on

PostSat May 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi there peoples, so I've been wondering just how many new/ returning members we actually picked up with the new android release of the game. Feel free to say hi! (Or you could say Hi in this thread here)

I've made a poll, you can select 2 options, I'm not so much interested in the returning or new member options, given if you post around here we can see the date you joined on the forum, but I am interested to see what the majority of our community around here play on, or plan to play on.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#9461
Warframe | Clan Leader of <Wolfish> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

TwelveFoot

Re: [Poll] New/Old Members - Platform you play on

PostSat May 06, 2017 9:52 pm

iOS almost exclusively. Played on Mac for a while screwing around with electronics, all the hotslots and selectability was nice.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

BlackHawk

PostSun May 07, 2017 4:51 am

Been watching some pc junk jack videos and I'm jealous of the ability to jump but after seeing the combat mechanics I think I'll stick to iOS.

BomberBradley

PostSun May 07, 2017 7:09 am

I've played on iOS and Steam, and have been meddling around on the wiki helping where I can. Not much free time due to finals, but I still love the game :)

AFanOfStuff

PostSun May 07, 2017 11:54 am

Excusively play on iOS.
:yawn:

p1nkbr0

PostMon May 08, 2017 4:38 am

Steam, but almost exclusively Android. :)
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

Adequatepipe

PostWed May 10, 2017 2:17 pm

I'm so excited that Junk Jack has been brought to Android! Once upon I time I had a forum account, I think, but I can't find it so I registered. I started with the original, then upgraded to JJX (planets? Whoo!). Cue months and months of stuff collecting and building. The holiday updates were especially loved!

When my iPhone4 died I decided to move to Android. Expandable memory and all that. Oh, the sadness... Sure, I had Minecraft and Blockheads, but neither of those filled my hoarder soul the same way. I even tried all the JJ clones, but there was nothing even close and most were too broken to play anyway. Not having internet at home (other than said Android) I had no Stream.

Last August I learned about Stream's offline mode, so I took my laptop to the library, made a Steam account and download what I needed. Yeah, Junk Jack again! I've put a number of hours in on it, but setting up a space to play it when I have little other use of the laptop meant it didn't get the love it has before.

Yesterday, I decide to check out the forums here after not stopping by in a while. Uber update, cool, but I'm not dragging my stuff to the library again and risk changing my Steam settings. Then this poll... Wait... ANDROID is an option!?! I open the App Store immediately, could it be? Junk Jack! IT'S HERE! I've never hit that buy button faster, and I'm pretty... Let's say frugal.

I'm a couple hours into the new version, and all is good with the mobile world! I have my favorite game again, and I'm not even exaggerating. (I do have to say though, it's a mean trick to put locked graveyard biome chests on the surface of Terra than can't even be opened with silver! I've got 3, and no way to open them yet!) I'm so happy!

Well, this is probably a long enough wall of text, I think I'll end it here. I'm looking forward to joining back in on the forums again!

p1nkbr0

PostThu May 11, 2017 1:09 pm

Basically my exact reaction there friend. I have never bought a single app faster in my life.
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

Ramsey26

PostThu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm

I've been playing on and off sence the game came out but have only ever played on iOS

Return to General