• We need your support! 

Junk Jack PC

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
Tye-Dye

Junk Jack PC

PostThu Jun 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Mannnnnnnnn
I originally purchased it for creative builds and decided to start an Adventure world to see how the combat system & movement differs from mobile games, my goodness I had no idea how much I would love it :love: :love:

I am having such a blast, the combat is challenging but adds to the fun and I love having the massive screen when mining and tunnelling around, so far (8 hours in) I am only at Seth but have made a mine spanning the whole map and my first battle with Horus was intense. Since you can't just trap the Uber Mobs in a corner and smack away like on mobile I had the most epic boss battle jumping about shooting arrows or going up close and smacking him while constantly watching my health :rock: and then to make things even better he gave me the Horus chest which gives like regen :love:

Can't get over how much I love this game haha, soon to enter Alba so we'll have to see how a Webclaw fight goes :rotfl2:
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!
"Blue, blue. You can't be happy unless you know happy-happyism."

p1nkbr0

Re: Junk Jack PC

PostFri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

make more videos. ;)
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

AFanOfStuff

PostFri Jun 02, 2017 5:27 pm

p1nkbr0 wrote:make more videos. ;)
:yawn:

Tye-Dye

PostTue Jun 06, 2017 9:00 am

Honestly tempting but I do feel like I have left it a little late from the last upload, I am planning on a why I left style video though over summer :)
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!

AFanOfStuff

PostTue Jun 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Tye-Dye wrote:Honestly tempting but I do feel like I have left it a little late from the last upload, I am planning on a why I left style video though over summer :)

Appreciated.

Would this be a why I have left video, or a why I had left and may occasionally give y'all a quick upload video?

p1nkbr0

PostThu Jun 08, 2017 9:42 pm

How about just a "I don't get paid to make these videos but I still hope you like them I just won't be as active as I used to but I still plan on making them and filling the gap from the last upload and will continue to talk in many run on sentences"
Intel i7 6700k, GTX 1080 FE, 16GB DDR4 RAM
Playing too much Junk Jack :B
Steam | Spotify

AFanOfStuff

PostSat Jun 10, 2017 10:43 am

Hearing that strong English accent in a video again will be a very good day. I will enjoy seeing those 269 videos go up to 270 and I'll watch the video immediately. You were my first favorite Youtuber and were the way I discovered Junk Jack. All your videos were really entertaining and waking up in the morning to see a new video of yours in my sub box was a gift in itself.

Tye-Dye

PostMon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 am

p1nkbr0 wrote:How about just a "I don't get paid to make these videos but I still hope you like them I just won't be as active as I used to but I still plan on making them and filling the gap from the last upload and will continue to talk in many run on sentences"

Haha I really do feel I need to get sentence writing lessons...
But then I remember how much fun run on sentences can be and how we should never stop using them, their use in society and the global political stage in general is disappointingly underutilised and with a little support from all of us we could see them enter mainstream writing once again, though many people feel they are "technically" an incorrect use of the English language

AFanOfStuff wrote:Hearing that strong English accent in a video again will be a very good day. I will enjoy seeing those 269 videos go up to 270 and I'll watch the video immediately. You were my first favorite Youtuber and were the way I discovered Junk Jack. All your videos were really entertaining and waking up in the morning to see a new video of yours in my sub box was a gift in itself.

Thanks a ton man! I really do remember my time as a YouTuber fondly (even though I did not upload nearly enough videos) and your kind words put a smile on my face :)

Return to General