• We need your support! 

Music

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
snakey77

Music

PostWed Jul 12, 2017 12:31 am

Hello everyone

I have been listening to the music James Primate made for junk jack and I was enjoying it :rock: , but then the playlist suddenly ended. I then checked it and saw that it only had tracks from the 5 original planets :o_O: ! I wanted to hear the other planets so much that I went afk on all of them and waited for a track to come on so I could record it and listen to it!
ok that didn't happen at all but please release the rest of the tracks, I've been on Cryo and Tor and I've heard some cool stuff, it would be a shame for it to just be locked in the game forever! Please either release all the tracks or tell me if you already have and give me the link. Thanks!

p.s is there music for the uber mob fights? if there is, then please release that too. If there isn't, then I'd suggest making some, it would really nail the 'boss fight' feel to them in my opinion.

Multipackwolf

Re: Music

PostWed Jul 12, 2017 8:33 am

this would be up to Bright Primate (James) to decide as well as Pixbits. You can get in contact with James on twitter (@BRIGHTPRIMATE) as well as Pixbits (@thepixbits) which would probably be the fastest method. However Pixbits aren't always the quickest to respond, so you might do better with an email.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#9461
Warframe | Clan Leader of <Wolfish> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | Officer of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

snakey77

Re: Music

PostThu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 am

Ok, thanks

Return to General