Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Merry New Year

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
  • Message



User avatar
  • Posts: 24033
  • Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm
  • Location: Grinding my way through MMO's.

Merry New Year

PostSun Dec 31, 2017 2:08 pm

I know this is in the wrong section, so fight me.

But happy new year to those of you that still visit!

We've had a bit of a slow year, but we've had some things happen.
TyeDye showed up again for a brief period of time
Some of our older members came back.
Pixbits released several updates.
I reached 24k posts (I know I have ego problems so fight me).
We banned god knows how many spambots and deleted their posts, 90% of which I'd like to credit to Mastery with the remaining 10% to the rest of us moderators (shame on us :no: )
We've had forumers come and go and many other milestones.
Heres to 2018! (And maybe getting a little drunk if you're of legal age (Drink Responsibly kids ;) ))
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus



User avatar
  • Posts: 2042
  • Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Re: Merry New Year

PostSun Dec 31, 2017 5:40 pm

Happy New year!!! Best wishes to everyone in 2018.
Seeking Knowledge & Adventure



User avatar
  • Posts: 86
  • Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:27 am
  • Location: SK Canada

Re: Merry New Year

PostSun Dec 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Here's to junk jack! (Raises drink) :approved:
You can never have too much junk... Just not enough storage... :D



User avatar
  • Posts: 16245
  • Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 pm
  • Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Merry New Year

PostMon Jan 01, 2018 12:39 am

Happy 2018 y'all!
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Lo Luv


User avatar
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:03 pm
  • Location: In a Mojo mine somewhere on Umbra

Re: Merry New Year

PostThu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 am

Happy new year Junk Jack fans! Hope you all have a great 2018!
Lo Luv

Been playing Junk Jack since 2011.



User avatar
  • Posts: 674
  • Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 pm
  • Location: LA or something… :x

Re: Merry New Year

PostThu Jan 04, 2018 8:17 am

Happy [late] Chrysler! May our newly-though-of resolutions be broken within the week! :approved:

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests