Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

THE FACT JUNK JACKS COMMUNITY IS DYING

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
James

PostFri Jun 14, 2019 9:50 pm

:afraid: My only concern for the future of this game is played by a dying breed and the community is dying I’m afraid that in a couple years. No one will know what this game is anymore it may even become one of the those sad games that are swept under the rug. By the pages of history please don’t take my words lightly this is more of a warning than anything we can’t let this game go extinct. This community needs to get back to the way it used to be bustling and alive not dead or dying in a unmarked grave we need to do something about this for if you all join tougether and put your mind in it we all can do anything. For I see this as a game people can get behind for this a game I come to when I’m feeling down this is a game I come to, to have fun for the mystery of it the exaploration of it this is . A game that I love I no it’s not treading to play games like this I know people don’t care for it. We need to rise up and show the gaming world that they can’t hold this community back that they can’t hold this community down and they sure as hell cant sweep us under the rug. For I have a dream that us and all of you out there can make junk jack great again so join me in this indever and take a stand against every other game out there for you and you alone can save this community so join the movement. and save the game you love from being swept under the rug and forgotten by everyone one else like the idiots over at fortnight we will take the market by storm and. WE WILL MAKE JUNK JACK GREAT AGAIN!!! :!: :!: ps : if you are a guest please sign into your Game Center and join the form

Multipackwolf

Re: THE FACT JUNK JACKS COMMUNITY IS DYING

PostSat Jun 15, 2019 11:42 pm

1. There is a discord (I'm not in it but it's probably more active than here)
2. The game is several years old at this point and yes, after that amount of time, with a mobile game, yes the population will go down.
3. It's nothing to really be worried about, Junk Jack is mostly a single player game so there is no problem with the population being low.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

CJE735

PostWed Jun 26, 2019 3:49 pm

James wrote::afraid: My only concern for the future of this game is played by a dying breed and the community is dying I’m afraid that in a couple years. No one will know what this game is anymore it may even become one of the those sad games that are swept under the rug. By the pages of history please don’t take my words lightly this is more of a warning than anything we can’t let this game go extinct. This community needs to get back to the way it used to be bustling and alive not dead or dying in a unmarked grave we need to do something about this for if you all join tougether and put your mind in it we all can do anything. For I see this as a game people can get behind for this a game I come to when I’m feeling down this is a game I come to, to have fun for the mystery of it the exaploration of it this is . A game that I love I no it’s not treading to play games like this I know people don’t care for it. We need to rise up and show the gaming world that they can’t hold this community back that they can’t hold this community down and they sure as hell cant sweep us under the rug. For I have a dream that us and all of you out there can make junk jack great again so join me in this indever and take a stand against every other game out there for you and you alone can save this community so join the movement. and save the game you love from being swept under the rug and forgotten by everyone one else like the idiots over at fortnight we will take the market by storm and. WE WILL MAKE JUNK JACK GREAT AGAIN!!! :!: :!: ps : if you are a guest please sign into your Game Center and join the form

IKR I don’t want this community to die because junk jack is so fun but no one ever plays multiplayer anymore which sucks because I have no one to play with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to General