Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Pocket pet

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
BlackHawk

Pocket pet

PostWed May 17, 2017 10:51 am

I don't know if it's not spawning or if it's supposed to be a collectible.

Ramsey26

Re: Pocket pet

PostThu May 18, 2017 1:47 pm

That pet is just buged right now due to a glitch. But they will most likely fix it in the next update. The pet king slime is also no longer working in the version.

squee420

PostFri May 19, 2017 3:59 pm

On the topic of pocket pets, could anyone here tell me where to find the pet fox?
Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Rick9399

PostFri May 19, 2017 4:23 pm

It's a rare drop from the already rare fox mob that spawns on terra. I've been grinding to get one on Android, but I have only found 15 or so. If the rarity of the drop is the same as that of the rotten sheep or pig for example, this is going to take ages. XD

squee420

PostFri May 19, 2017 6:22 pm

Rick9399 wrote:It's a rare drop from the already rare fox mob that spawns on terra. I've been grinding to get one on Android, but I have only found 15 or so. If the rarity of the drop is the same as that of the rotten sheep or pig for example, this is going to take ages. XD

Thanks for the quick response! :approved: I've been looking but the fox mob is really rare, like you said. This is gonna take a while! Do you know if it spawns during daytime or at night?

Rick9399

PostFri May 19, 2017 8:06 pm

I know it spawns during the day, and I usually just enter a new world when night falls (none or at least very few mobs seem to spawn during the day-to-night transition, so it saves time).

squee420

PostSat May 20, 2017 4:18 am

Rick9399 wrote:I know it spawns during the day, and I usually just enter a new world when night falls (none or at least very few mobs seem to spawn during the day-to-night transition, so it saves time).

Does changing the season change the types of mobs that spawn, specifically the fox? I've been looking with not much luck, and I really want this pocket pet! :)

ANYWAY, didn't mean to derail the thread, but you know the question was already answered, and I didn't feel like making a new thread. :asd:

Thanks for the help anyway Rick9399!

Rick9399

PostSat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm not sure, there may be more foxes during autumn, but they are so rare that it's hard to see a clear increase. :D
I really really REALLY want this one as well. I'm collecting all the pets, but the fox is by far the coolest (and it suits my Robin Hood costume :)). I could put the fox I own on the iOS version on my Android, but given that this item is so rare, I suspect the person I bought it from didn't get it legitimately (I didn't care at the time, I had tons of duplicated items. But now I want to play fair and square, it's much more fun that way).

Return to Help & Support