Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Best Armor?

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Lord-Xanthor

Re: Best Armor?

PostMon Mar 26, 2018 2:37 am

:rock:
Don't be surprised with me replying to old topics. I always search to see if a topic has been asked before, before posting a new. Sometimes something is asked, but never replied to and people like me who buy the game years later, want to know as well so reply like I'm doing here. Anyway, what I'm asking is in regards to the Pegasus boots. I have a pair of these and was wondering how you can fly with them like it says above. I'm using the PC version and nothing is said on Steams website so wondering if the above is still true. I tried jumping about 60 blocks high, and die at the bottom because either you cant fly anymore, or I just don't know how to use them. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Someone actually answered this question on another website so instead of deleting this, figure I put the answer down so others who just bought this game, don't fall for the same thing. This thing with the Pegasus boots that people were saying can help you fly, actually don't. They allow you to run faster, but that is it. Most likely, this was a joke people a while back said to newbies to get them to drop all their things when they die after jumping off of too high of a drop. I backed my game up before testing this myself, and before someone replied. Sort of reminds me of years ago where back in middle school when giving a tour to new 7th graders, weed mention about a pool on the third floor, which was quite funny when people actually went looking for it. I'll file the Pegasus boots under the same prank.

AFanOfStuff

PostMon Mar 26, 2018 11:46 am

Pegasus Boots used to grant flight during the early beta of Junk Jack X.
:yawn:

Multipackwolf

PostMon Mar 26, 2018 1:34 pm

^ That. Not a joke. They DID allow the user to fly, but was changed later for whatever reason pixbits gave us (Probably the fact that flying in survival turns the game into easy mode I guess)
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus

Lord-Xanthor

PostTue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 am

I Been playing both Creative and Adventure, and unless those shoes allowed you to pass through walls, I don't see much of a reason to remove it. That's just my opinion.

Multipackwolf

PostTue Mar 27, 2018 2:24 am

Well for a start you could fly above the mob and hit them without fear of you ever being hit. You could run around in the dark without fear of falling down and dying. The simple ability to fly in non-creative allows you to ignore almost all the things that make survival, survival. Sure it's incredibly helpful when building large structures but otherwise it's extremely powerful.
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus
Revelation Online (NA, Snowpine) | Chairperson of <Skywhale> | RNGesus
Previous

Return to Help & Support