Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Falling Resistance and Item used for trading.

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
eatmeimsyko

Falling Resistance and Item used for trading.

PostMon Nov 07, 2016 3:21 am

Hi, I played Junk Jack X before, like 2 years ago, i guess. I came back because there is a new update and it was reset. So, I think it is good to come play again because it is a fresh start.

I would like to know which items are good to have Fall Resistance and if it is possible to get 100% fall resistance and bomb/explosion resistance.

Also, I would to like to know where to get that item you use in order to trade. Thanks! :)

*edit*
from what I remember, there's an item that makes you glow (produce light without the use of torch). I would like to know which item(or whatever it is) is that item. THANKS!

deadclown

Re: Falling Resistance and Item used for trading.

PostTue Dec 06, 2016 8:18 am

Unfortunately, I haven't played at all in 2016 and can't help you, but it's disappointing to see that nobody else stepped up and answered your question. Did you try the wiki?

Lightbulb

Re: Falling Resistance and Item used for trading.

PostTue Dec 06, 2016 12:05 pm

A quick, but annoying if you want organization and stuff, alternative is just to place dirt 2 blocks below on the side of the path youre going downward, then place a platform right below you, then a ladder, then go down.

Im guessing you asked for this because theres now a range limit for placing ladders and torches :P
Ill admit im a bit annoyed by this revalation, but youll get used to it :3

Return to Help & Support