Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Questions

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Lightbulb

Questions

PostTue Dec 06, 2016 12:34 pm

I seem to be making a lot of them. Usually because so much has changed in v3 that im not sure anymore. Ill just post all my future questions (should i still have) on this one thread to keep things clean and neat.

Anyways, on to the questions!
1: Where can each bottomless piece be found (The middle one, since im more than sure dirt is for left, and alba blue dirt for right. Ive yet to find middle)

2: Are there any pros and cons for world sizes? (I know terraia has ore distribution differences when it comes to world sizes. The case may be said the same here)

3: Are there any Gold or higher Manufacts? In all my junkjack experience, ive never found gold and above.

4: Are there any more future planets that are planned?

5: When a new update rolls out, can the new items (or more importantly, new portals) be found on worlds that exists before the update?

6: Why is it fun to kill bunnies?

7: Anyone knows any Helmet, Legs, and Feet armor that gives a lot of luck (10+ at least. I got an ivory chest that gives me 10+ luck and 20+ luck thaks to the Lucky Amulet. Im talking about Luck Chance here. Not Item Duplication Chance)

8: Any mob farm ideas? (Ive already seen the ones existing. They are good and all, but they are a few years back. Plus theres the latest update which may have completely changed mob spawning. Point is, I want a more updated mob farm that works effectively. Maybe applications of electricity as well. And one thats automatic, but im asking wayy too much already :P )

Feel free to answer a few of them. Even just one :)
Thanks!

AFanOfStuff

Re: Questions

PostTue Dec 06, 2016 1:19 pm

3. No, I do not think so.
4. More than likely yes. New planets are released every update or two usually.
:yawn:

Stuart98

PostTue Dec 06, 2016 2:52 pm

5. For generated terrain features such as new portal chests, you need to generate a new world.
Thanks, Stuart98.
i AREZ AN GRAMMER nAZI!!
Patience. Patience people.
Proud ingredient in Su Tarts. :sisi:
Ask me if you need anything. Whatever it is, I can probably take care of it.

TwelveFoot

PostWed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Lightbulb wrote:3: Are there any Gold or higher Manufacts? In all my junkjack experience, ive never found gold and above.

4: Are there any more future planets that are planned?

5: When a new update rolls out, can the new items (or more importantly, new portals) be found on worlds that exists before the update?

3: Before restarting for 3.0 I had 13 copper, 17 silver, and 5 gold. So they do exist, they're just fairly rare. Nothing above gold.

4: :dunno: Tor filled out the half-empty planet map they posted a year and a half ago. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=26109

5: To expand on what Stu said, chests and such are placed during world gen, what comes out of the chest is decided when you break it. So you can get any new chest drop treasures from an old world. But Tor Portal Chests won't exist.

Lightbulb wrote:8: Any mob farm ideas? (Ive already seen the ones existing. They are good and all, but they are a few years back. Plus theres the latest update which may have completely changed mob spawning. Point is, I want a more updated mob farm that works effectively. Maybe applications of electricity as well. And one thats automatic, but im asking wayy too much already :P )

Mob spawning hasn't really changed and I think the only thing you could do with electricity would be to add lights throughout, incase you want to light the trap up and stop/slow spawns. Or maybe a wired trapdoor somewhere, but I can't think of anything drastic.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Return to Help & Support