Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Bottomless Middle Piece

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Lightbulb

Bottomless Middle Piece

PostThu Dec 08, 2016 11:49 am

Ive been shoveling endless amounts of dirt, mining endless amounts of stones. Heck, i even lost all my freaking gear (bye bye 40 luck chance and 20 luck dupe >:( ) while trying to see if blocks in yuca drop this damned piece.

Im more than confident that any red dirt do not drop middle pieces anymore seeing ive managed to gather 500 of each red dirt getting none. I have 3 pieces of left, 4 pieces of right, but ive yet to find a middle piece. Ive spent hours doing nothing but tapping and tapping so much blocks.

So much sacrifices have been made. So much time wasted. So much mythril tools breaking like twigs...

So for all that is heavenly good with gods great divine blessing with blissful prayers and sweetful desserts, please oh please in the name of all that is good and merciful....
WHERE THE HECK CAN THE MIDDLE PIECE BE FOUND!!!

Lightbulb

Re: Bottomless Middle Piece

PostSat Dec 10, 2016 10:30 am

erm, really? not one of the people here knows where???
ive been making so many single player worlds creating pitholes over and over again. Ive added more armor, tools, and collectibles but ive yet to find a block that drops the middle piece.
Heck, its for this reason im updating the wiki, so that others wouldnt have to do the work themselves, but ughh. I cant imagine what block could possibly drop this. Ive mined more than 500 of every dirt in every planet, and im currently doing the same to every stone on each planet. You can say 500 is small, but ive found 3 of each right and left with 1.2 luck on very hard difficulty (upgrading to 1.6 luck thanks to potions), which should greatly help.
Plsss, im pretty desperate for a bottomless chest :P

mastery51

PostSat Dec 10, 2016 7:26 pm

:dunno: Not sure. Don't know if you already saw it but there is a fairly old topic on steam where people were talking about it. Not sure how accurate it is now. But for what it's worth I hope it helps you on your quest.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/414190/di ... 541928357/
Seeking Knowledge & Adventure

Lightbulb

PostSun Dec 11, 2016 1:54 am

thank you....you...lil...unsung hero....
7 right chest pieces and 5 left chest pieces later.....
I HAVE FOUND A MIDDLE CHEST PIECE IN YUCA ON DURA STONE

desTROYer74

Bottomless Middle Piece

PostWed Dec 28, 2016 2:04 am

I found multiple middle pieces since 3.0, I've been keeping the wiki up to date. Check it for confirmed drops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to Help & Support