Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Guide to reagent categories?

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Gnarly Thought Ep

Guide to reagent categories?

PostWed Dec 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Since some reagents make the same exact thing as other reagents, and the recipe book will only list one reagent for each potion, no matter how many other reagents can also make that potion, it would be extremely helpful to know what the reagent categories are.

For instance, there is a potion that lists rib cages as its active reagent, but that same potion can also be made with regular bones. So it looks like there's some kind of "bone" category of reagents.

Are jaw bones in that category? It would be great to know, without having to try every single thing. Does a list of the categories, and the reagents in them, exist anywhere?

mastery51

Re: Guide to reagent categories?

PostWed Dec 14, 2016 5:54 pm

:dunno:. All I can say is, there are several potions that have a variant recipe from what is in the craft book.
If you want to know more about potions? What some of the other potion variants are? There is always the wiki page.
I not sure how many potions are missing and how accurate it still is with the all the updates to the game, but it might help you.
http://wiki.pixbits.com/wiki/Potions
Seeking Knowledge & Adventure

Lightbulb

PostWed Dec 14, 2016 8:02 pm

The Luck potion has definetly changed. I tried to craft a charm potion but all it gave me is a luck potion, and a variant recipe of the prosperity potion (magical powder+pod) gave me a useless potion instead.
Someone who has bought the recipe book for potions should update the wiki.

Gnarly Thought Ep

PostThu Dec 15, 2016 1:22 am

There are more kinds of reagents than potions. That means many reagents are redundant.

I just want to know what the redundant ones can be used in place of. If reagent x is redundant, what reagent can it stand in for? That's what I want to know.

Return to Help & Support