Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Newbie on iPhone need crafting help

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Quartz

Newbie on iPhone need crafting help

PostWed Mar 29, 2017 12:32 am

Hi all,
I searched Google and Wiki and the forum before asking.
My character automatically picks up everything - which is great for gathering stuff, but immensely frustrating if I want to stand in front of a work bench to craft something. How do I turn this feature off?

Also, I purchased the craft book and one of the pets for .99 each and I cannot access either of them. I wrote to support, several days ago, but it seems from reading a lot of comments and because their site was down for a month, they're not going to get back to me.

Thanks in advance.

mastery51

Re: Newbie on iPhone need crafting help

PostWed Mar 29, 2017 12:49 am

I'm a little confused about you first question. Are you talking about items filling up you crafting slots when your inventory is full and you don't want that to happen? If that's the case, than no there is no setting to do that.
(You can however tap the crafting tab to transfer everything over to inventory quickly.)

For the second question did you enable the in-app purchases in the junk jack shop?
Do you have any iap restrictions on in your device settings?

Also, What pet are you trying to enable?
JfYI I believe the pet when enabled will appear in your inventory first. Then you have to drag it to the pet slot.

Seeking Knowledge & Adventure
~Moderator~

TwelveFoot

PostWed Mar 29, 2017 12:52 am

You mean picking up everything you walk over that's laying on the ground? There's no way to turn that off.

What do you mean you can't access the purchases? Can you enable them in the shop page?
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Quartz

PostWed Mar 29, 2017 6:34 am

Oh! Thank you very much for the information on accessing the craft book. The screenshot was great.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on the first question. I can drop the workbench, but when I go to stand in front of it to craft something, the character picks it up and puts it in inventory. I can't stand in front of it.

Thanks again.

Thanks

mastery51

PostWed Mar 29, 2017 6:54 am

Oh, ok. So you're just drag dropping the crafting table on the floor. To actually place the crafting table or any other objects in the world you must first drag it to a quick slot on the right, as seen in picture. Then tap the quick slot so it's highlighted. (Notice the crafting table is in the characters hand.)

After that tap/click the floor or area you want to place it at. Then when you walk in front of the crafting table to craft you can either click the crafting tab in the inventory screen or simply tap/click the placed crafting table on the floor to open the crafting ui.

To break or remove the crafting tables you use a hammer.
Hope that helps.

Seeking Knowledge & Adventure
~Moderator~

Return to Help & Support