Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Golem Hearts

Need help? This is the right place to post!
  • Author
Rick9399

Golem Hearts

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 10:52 am

I found a Stone Golem Heart and a Slime Golem Heart on the Android version of the game, does anyone know what I can do with them? The full craftbook I bought on iOS doesn't show any recipe with them in it, but I'm quite sure there are Sand Golem Hearts and maybe Silicium ones as well, so could it possibly be a pocket giant golem, just like the King Slime that requires all colored Slime Hearts?

They dropped from the huge golem mobs, I didn't get any from the "small" ones.

BlackHawk

Re: Golem Hearts

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Wow I've never heard of those before. If their regents there probably in some potion recipe.

Rick9399

PostThu Apr 27, 2017 12:11 pm

They are reagents, but so are King Slime Hearts and using those in a potion is a big waste. :P
I don't think there are Silicium Golems, the fourth type of heart is probably from an Air Golem on Alba. I'll post a few pictures later.

Rick9399

PostSat Apr 29, 2017 10:23 am

These are the golems I was talking about. I'm not sure if they just got a new look or are a new mob entirely. I've seen a few "old" golems as well. The bigger ones drop golem hearts, major healing potions and golem heads.

By the way, has anyone on android found primitive silk yet? I've killed hundreds of spiders but I didn't get any.
EDIT: I just found primitive silk in a spider den in an underground Alba biome.

Tye-Dye

PostSat Apr 29, 2017 2:06 pm

The only crafts I could find that use them in the Android craft book are the Pocket Stone Golem and Stone Golem Smasher
I wanna get that pocket stone golem but haven't had any luck on finding the head

Also I found some primitive silk from spiders/spidernests in Xeno I think
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!
"Blue, blue. You can't be happy unless you know happy-happyism."

Rick9399

PostSun Apr 30, 2017 7:08 am

I found 3 heads, so as soon as multiplayer works you can have the spare ones for helping me with those recipes. :)

BlackHawk

Golem Hearts

PostMon May 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Tye-Dye wrote:The only crafts I could find that use them in the Android craft book are the Pocket Stone Golem and Stone Golem Smasher
I wanna get that pocket stone golem but haven't had any luck on finding the head

Also I found some primitive silk from spiders/spidernests in Xeno I think

Are you serious ios doesn't have any of that........ XsX is PC and iOS and android different?....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TwelveFoot

PostMon May 01, 2017 5:19 pm

BlackHawk wrote:XsX is PC and iOS and android different?....

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=30665&p=384483#p384483
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

Rick9399

PostFri May 05, 2017 10:56 pm

I just broke a new topaz-encrusted coldshadow greatsword grinding for a pocket monkey (or pocket frog or bombroach, I'm collecting all of them) on Alba. I got none, but I did get another 4 golem heads. I shouldn't complain, I'm getting awesome stuff, but just not the stuff I want. XD

Anyways, the spare golem heads are still yours, but if you don't want to wait here's what I did: get all of the Tor Uber Mob's armor pieces (it's ridiculously strong, good attack and defence bonusses, 2.0 (!) thorns, 10 luck and a purple light glow) and a tourmaline ring (another 15 luck, 0.3 thorns and 0.1 health regen). Encrust all of them with tourmaline (this will give you a luck stat of 2.05, and with a thorns aura of 8.3, you won't even have to kill most of the monsters (except spiders, beware of those)). Switch the difficulty to very hard and dig a ~20 deep cave in alba (with enough dark platforms for monsters to spawn). You should get your first golem head within a 10 minutes.

Funny story, I got a pocket maggot without doing anything. I was digging straight down on Umbra, broke a pot and a maggot spawned and was immediately killed by my thorns. It was the first maggot I saw as well, so again, I shouldn't complain.

Tye-Dye

PostSat May 06, 2017 7:20 am

Rick9399 wrote:
Open Spoiler
I just broke a new topaz-encrusted coldshadow greatsword grinding for a pocket monkey (or pocket frog or bombroach, I'm collecting all of them) on Alba. I got none, but I did get another 4 golem heads. I shouldn't complain, I'm getting awesome stuff, but just not the stuff I want. XD

Anyways, the spare golem heads are still yours, but if you don't want to wait here's what I did: get all of the Tor Uber Mob's armor pieces (it's ridiculously strong, good attack and defence bonusses, 2.0 (!) thorns, 10 luck and a purple light glow) and a tourmaline ring (another 15 luck, 0.3 thorns and 0.1 health regen). Encrust all of them with tourmaline (this will give you a luck stat of 2.05, and with a thorns aura of 8.3, you won't even have to kill most of the monsters (except spiders, beware of those)). Switch the difficulty to very hard and dig a ~20 deep cave in alba (with enough dark platforms for monsters to spawn). You should get your first golem head within a 10 minutes.

Funny story, I got a pocket maggot without doing anything. I was digging straight down on Umbra, broke a pot and a maggot spawned and was immediately killed by my thorns. It was the first maggot I saw as well, so again, I shouldn't complain.

Cheers for the tips! Will definitely be doing this :) sadly in the middle of exams but gives me something to look forward to haha
I am Josh, I used to do YouTube over on TyeDyeVideos PM me for a prize on finding this!
"Blue, blue. You can't be happy unless you know happy-happyism."

Rick9399

PostSat May 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Good luck on your exams! Mine will start too next week. :D

Return to Help & Support